Spend three weeks at Amherst College, one of the nation's top colleges, set in the rolling hills of Western Massachusetts. Explore your interests and make friends from around the world as you experience college life. Instructors are inspiring experts in their fields who reside with their students; teaching, mentoring, and joining them in activities. They create a structured, supportive environment and are committed to bringing out the best in every student. Take two seminars that inspire you through hands-on, interactive lessons, engaging discussions, and field trips around New England and beyond. Choose from courses like Business & Economics, Photography, Creative Writing, Social Psychology, Forensics, or ESL. During afternoons and evenings, join sports clinics, take a yoga class, hike nearby trails, spend time relaxing at local swimming holes, or head into the hip town of Northampton. Weekend excursions to Boston, Cape Cod, Montreal or the Adirondacks round out your busy days.
- Get a feel for college life at one of New England's preeminent liberal arts colleges
- Polish your college essay in the Writing & Composition for College seminar
- Organize a gallery opening to showcase your drawings, painting, photos, films, or writing from the summer
- Interview local business leaders for a project on successful business strategies in your Business & Economics seminar
- Explore Montreal, Cape Cod, the White Mountains, New York City, or Boston on weekend excursions to nearby points of interest