COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, ARCC Programs has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Discover an enchanting tropical island paradise on this Hawaii summer service program. Where the beauty of the turquoise water melts into captivating sunsets, and powerful molten forces still expand the land. Pilot an outrigger canoe through Hanalei Bay like the early Polynesians and share in the spirit of Aloha. Work to preserve the splendor of the sea and the majesty of the lush rainforest. Befriend Hawaiian children at the Boys and Girls Club, and partner with local nonprofits to build gardens that offset the cost of school lunches. Restore the Hawaiian reef alongside naturalists while exploring tide pools bustling with life. Catch a wave learning to surf Hawaii’s famous breaks, and saunter along one of the world’s most beautiful hikes on the stunning Na Pali Coast Trail. Preserve paradise under the tropical sun surrounded by serene waterfalls, remote beaches, and newfound friends on this incredible island adventure!
- Witness Ancient Volcanic Lava Flows and Work Alongside Rangers in Volcanoes National Park
- Protect Hawaii’s Beaches Alongside Grassroot Organizers and Embrace the Aloha Spirit
- Snorkel and Explore Kahalu’u Bay Learning Reef Ecology to Protect Sensitive Marine Life
- Surf the Perfect Breaks of Hawaii and Take to the Ocean in an Outrigger Canoe
- Club Cruise Alongside Dolphins on the Stunning Napali Coast Past Multi-Colored Cliffs