View Other Details
- Age: +18 years old
- Spanish Level: Intermediate
- Be able to help for at least: 6 weeks
Student Residence. No meals included.
Intercultural orientation meeting, local insurance, volunteer program tutor, emergencies number available.
Córdoba is the second largest city in the country. Its Jesuit heritage and its strong Spanish vividness result in a fascinating blend of past and modernity.
Tingua Volunteers' will have the opportunity to work alongside healthcare professionals.
You will be able to enhance their global perspective on medicine by exchanging knowledge in a cross-cultural context. The interaction with the local health professionals create new emerging bonds of trust between doctors and volunteers; thus, the hectic activity developed in a busy hospital encourages an enriching exchange between both the local staff and proactive foreign volunteers. If you aspire to a medical profession, we also offer medical volunteer opportunities for pre med, pre health and pre nursing students. Even without much experience, many volunteers may be able to help and to learn practicing.
- Receive personal rewards and sense of achievement.
- Create Leadership: watching those around you can allow you to identify leadership qualities that you most appreciate and can develop in yourself.
- Enhance Career Opportunities. Networking - Volunteering offers an incredible networking opportunity.
- You will develop lasting personal and professional relationships.