- Buenos Aires
View Other Details
- World Endeavors interns should be 18 years or older and should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the start of their program.
- It is recommended to have a background in your desired internship field, but not absolutely required. Internship placement opportunities increase with experience or relevant coursework.
- It is preferred that interns considering Argentina have an intermediate level of Spanish language skills.
Accounting interns work in accounting firms or accounting and finance departments within companies to gain practical experience with financial reporting, account management, planning budgets, assisting with payroll, preparing tax returns, and a range of other responsibilities. We work closely with you to arrange a customized internship that matches your particular interests and goals, and that provides valuable professional experience relevant for your future career.
Visitors consider it the most European city in South America, but Buenos Aires dances with Latin flair. Artists cover streets with splashes of bright pastels, especially in the La Boca neighborhood. Explore the antique markets all while discovering new food in the streets, listening to street musicians, or touring Buenos Aires' famous art museums. There’s never a dull moment in the capital city of Argentina!
- Spend time with friends to enjoy a classic Argentine steak dinner accompanied by the perfect Malbec.
- Learn to dance Tango at a Milonga with the locals.
- Explore Argentina’s stunning natural wonders, like the Perito Moreno Glacier, the Valle de la Luna, and Iguazu Falls.
- Immerse yourself in a new culture while gaining valuable professional experience focused on career-readiness.
- Make new friends with people from all over the world, and broaden your personal and professional network while improving your Spanish language skills.