Tailor-made Internships in Buenos Aires in all Fields

Tailor-made Internships in Buenos Aires in all Fields

At Road2Argentina we have partnered with more than 60 local and international companies and organizations in order to offer top quality internships. We have internships available in all major fields including:

* Business & Entrepreneurship
* Law
* Arts
* Public Policy
* International Trade

Our internships are tailored to the participant's interests and we always hold a Skype talk in order to find out which placement fits best. Pursuing an internship with Road2Argentina is an ideal opportunity to globalize your education, gain valuable professional experience and practice your Spanish through experiential learning and immersion.

With Road2Argentina you are part of a unique community where you meet locals and other international students at our weekly cultural events (Tango Lessons/ Graffiti Tour/ Opera House).

South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
South America » Argentina
Resume
Phone / Skype Interview
Weekly Hours

Nidhish

Absolutely Incredible

The program coordinators down here, Will and Simon, are fantastic. They're a good mix of professional help in the internship environment and also just friendly and will take the time to help you feel more comfortable. Road to Argentina helped me feel like Buenos Aires was my home and that's how it has felt for weeks now. I really enjoyed the project I got to do in my internship, and the friends I made through Road are great. They have weekly events that are all unique ways to get to know various parts of the city and culture better, and are very welcoming. Overall it has been an incredible experience and I highly recommend this program to anyone interested.

Robert
Syracuse University

An unreal experience

I was fortunate enough to come across Road when I was looking for a summer internship and I could not have designed a better experience myself. Will and Simon (program directors) are the perfect combination of friendly and professional and between the weekly cultural events, mate happy hours and the quality of my internship it was a perfect experience. I've been abroad before and the small-group experience that Road provides was the way to go.

Rachel

Road 2 Argentina Internship

I loved my experience working with Road2Argentina. I spent three months in Buenos Aires working at Directorio Legislativo, a non-profit organization that Road put me in contact with. I not only received credit with my university, but also now have the privilege of listing my internship on my curriculum vitae. This was a major pull for me as most employers would like to see experience as well as academic excellence. I feel that Road2Argentina was the correct choice in pursuing this useful addition to my college resume.

Matteo
Florence, Italy

great experience in BA

I spent 2 fantastic months in Buenos Aires. R2A helped me find both my internship and the apartment. It was a great experience, I had the chance to work with an important in BA, improve my Spanish and meet a lot of people from all over the world and discover a fantastic country. Will and Simon are always willing for any doubt you may have and we also spent great nights together. I really recommend this program !!!

Tina
new york

Great staffs

Overall it is a great experience in Buenos Aires, Argentina. 1) The staffs are very efficient and responsive. I submitted the request for an internship program at Road2Argentina in April. It was less than 2 months before the internship start date and Will, the program coordinator, responded to my request within 1 day with a list of companies within the fields that I am interested in. He then arranged the interview for me within 10 days. Thanks to him I was able to get the internship in time. 2) The program arranged weekly social events for all the kids to learn the culture and to get to know each other; both program coordinators, Will and Simon, always hang out with us. They are more like friends to us, which I think is one of the best parts of this program. 3) They have good partners with other organizations. I also took the Spanish class at the language school they partner with. It is the best Spanish school in town and I loved the people I met there. They also partner with a local travel agency that provides affordable domestic trips. 4) Overall I would recommend this program. Even though the organization is small, the program coordinators are able to get to know each kid and give any support they need.

More internship options for low level Spanish speakers

Kevin

International Business Internship- Summer 2017

I had one of the best summers of my entire life in Buenos Aires. I met so many interesting people from all over and explored all of Argentina (from waterfalls to icebergs) during my weekends or any weeks off that I had. My Spanish also reached a higher degree of fluency and became more natural throughout the course of my stay. I have created friends for life in this country, along with all of the fellow roadies I've met in the program and wouldn't have chosen any other program. Will and Simon (The Road Directors/Coordinators) will take great care of you and work extremely hard to cater to your needs. If you have an open mind and a positive attitude, you are going to have an amazing time!

N/A. I love everything about this Organization.

Molly
Washington, D.C
George Washington University

An Amazing Program!

Road to Argentina provides excellecent support to students traveling abroad. The staff helped me to find and internship and set me up with a wonderful apartment in the heart of the city, answering any questions I had before my arrival. When I arrived my transportation from the airport was arranged and the coordinators helped show me arround the city making sure my transition was as smooth as possible. The coordinators are extremely helpful and willing to assist you with anything you may need while in the country. There are weekly activities ranging from cultural walking tours to soccer games. This program is a great way to explore Buenos Aires while making amazing friends and memories! I´m extremely greatful to the Roadie team for making sure I had a great two months in Buenos Aires!

N/A

Tiffany

First Timer!

Coming to Argentina I was super nervous! I had never traveled outside the USA. (just along the east coast) I had never traveled alone. I had never been on an airplane. I never even had a passport. HOWEVER, I did it, and succeeded! I was in Buenos Aires for two months volunteering for an NGO. My main goal for coming to BA was to gain confidence in my Spanish, I could always speak it and understand it but never had the confidence to speak it. During the time I was planning my trip R2A was AMAZING! As a first time traveler, you could guess I had questions about everything! I want to say that I had a pretty long email feed with R2A filled with questions and assistance. They always got back to me so quickly and they were always so nice! Then when I got here I couldn't believe the amazing home I was staying in! The family was so welcoming and wonderful. My first full day in BA R2A took me everywhere I needed to go, and showed me how to get to my internship sites! I felt so at ease because I was given my own mini field trip tailored just for me. After that day I knew I would be fine because Will and Simon were SO helpful and understanding! Now that I have completed my 2 months in BA I am so over joyed with my personal growth! Overall, I say R2A is literally the best program out there!

all I see is perfection.

Dorothee
Carbondale, IL
Southern Illinois University- Carbondale

Summer 17 internship with R2A

This summer I choose the R2A program to help me find an international trade internship in Argentina. The R2A program provided my housing and internship for a fair price and transportation from the aiport. I would definitely recomend any college student who is having a hard time finding an internship to try R2A because the staff is very nice and they provide you with all the support you need. I would not be able to adapt easily without the support of the R2A coordinators. They also helped me fundraise the funds I needed to pay the program and they offer scholarship opportunities.

N/A

Chandler
San Diego

Greatest program in BA!

I was in Buenos Aires for 2 months doing an internship with FIC Argentina, a public health company that does research and raises awareness for chronic illness. The internship was super relevant to my future career in healthcare and allowed me to build my resume and skills for graduate school. The people at FIC were amazing, they made me feel so welcomed and helped me find projects that were relevant to my future plans. I truly loved working for such an amazing company! Road2Argentina was an incredible organization to go through for my experience and I cannot recommend them enough. I traveled to Argentina alone for the first time and it made all the difference to have a program that supported me, showed me around, and made sure all the details of my housing and placement went smoothly so that I could enjoy more of my time here. It was also so nice having an official program to plan events where you can meet other people in the program. It also makes it easier to be away from home when you are a part of a group of people. I only wish I could have stayed longer! Road allowed me to get the most out of my time here with new experiences and new friends that I will never forget.

Gabi
Modesto, California

Great Internship Abroad

I had the opportunity to intern in Bueno Aires with Anuva Wines these past 3 months. I didn't know what expect, not knowing the language that well, not knowing a single person and living in a huge city. I was terrified but as soon as I met with Will and Simon the coordinators, I knew that it was going to be a great experience, and I was right. They found me the perfect wine internship that focused on marketing, which is exactly what I wanted. I felt very safe in the city and my housing was at the perfect location close to everything in a safe neighborhood. The social scene was what you wanted it to be, if you wanted crazy nights at the club, there was always someone to go out with, or if you just wanted a chill dinner night you could always find someone to go with. This was really nice because I came not knowing anyone, but this was a great challenge to meet all these amazing new international students. A great part of the city of Buenos Aires is that there are tons of international students and locals that are super friendly and love meeting know people or the locals love practicing English. I didn't come with the best knowledge of Spanish and it didn't whole me back at all, many people know English here or are always wanting to help out with your Spanish. Overall this was an amazing experience, I learned so much from these past three months here! I would recommend this program to anyone and foreshore recommend anyone to go to Argentina!

It is our mission to make sure all of our participants and partners are satisfied with every aspect of their program and that the Road2Argentina experience is an extraordinary one! We are an organization based in Buenos Aires and we are committed to offering you