Tailor-made Internships in Buenos Aires in all Fields

At Road2Argentina we have partnered with more than 60 local and international companies and organizations in order to offer top quality internships. We have internships available in all major fields including:

* Business & Entrepreneurship
* Law
* Arts
* Public Policy
* International Trade

Our internships are tailored to the participant's interests and we always hold a Skype talk in order to find out which placement fits best. Pursuing an internship with Road2Argentina is an ideal opportunity to globalize your education, gain valuable professional experience and practice your Spanish through experiential learning and immersion.

With Road2Argentina you are part of a unique community where you meet locals and other international students at our weekly cultural events (Tango Lessons/ Graffiti Tour/ Opera House).

Mitch

an incredible time!! HIGHLY recommended!

I spent 3mo in the Road2Argentina program and it was simply incredible!! Will and Simon work tirelessly to make sure that your experience is exactly what you want it to be! I did 6 weeks interning with a healthcare based NGO before shifting gears to do a 6 weeks shadowing in a hospital (with a few weeks of travel in-between ;) ) and both experiences were amazing and highly useful to my future professional goals. The coordinators are there to make sure that you have one of the best experiences of your life! When you get there you instantly are connected with other Roadies and have a squad to roll around Buenos Aires: there was never any shortage of group events! The only reason I can't give it 10/10 in every aspect is simply the price: as a broke post-grad, it was definitely an expensive gap year experience. Although understandably, it is quite difficult to find short term housing at an affordable price, so i'm not sure I could have done any better on my own. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ That being said, outside of housings costs, everything about the program exceeded my expectations and [in the larger scheme of undergrad and medical school debt] it was well worth the cost!! 9.8/10

honestly if it was a bit more affordable is the only thing I can think of... other than that everything was absolutely incredible and I wouldn't change a thing!
Carolina

Amazing experience

I absolutely enjoyed my time in Buenos Aires. R2A is a great program and was very helpful in answering all of my questions before I even arrived in Argentina. My internship at the hospital and at FIC was amazing. The people I met inspired me and gave me great advice. I enjoyed exploring Buenos Aires and doing a lot of things for the first time. I definitely recommend going abroad and R2A because the coordinators are awesome. They are very helpful and organize fun events to help you explore Buenos Aires.

Benny

Supportive staff, comfortable housing, reasonable prices

Road2Argentina was an awesome way to get an easy introduction to the Argentinian culture. It was so good to have Will and Simon as points of contacts when faced with a completely new environment. They were incredibly helpful and responsive with any questions we might have. The housing situation was very comfortable and safe - I had 2 other roommates that Will and Simon did a great job matching up. Thanks for a great time! I'm glad I got to be a Roadie :)

John

Summer in BsAs

My summer in Buenos Aires with Road2Argentina was one of the best experiences of my life. My Spanish went from conversational to near fluent in just 10 weeks, I traveled to countries and places I could only dream about, and I lived in a city full of cultures from around the world. The program can help set you up with an awesome host family or a more independent apartment. The coordinators are always available if you need help, and they are also very fun and will go out with the group too.

Areeb

Internship with Road2Argentina

If you are looking for a great study abroad time in Latin America, Road2Argentina is the way to go. The program heads work really hard to make sure that you are placed in a comfortable homestay and an applicable internship. Additionally, they have cohort events supplemented by a weekly get together over snacks and Argentinian tea. You always feel like you have someone to count on with this program. It is a great way to explore a beautiful country.

Zuzka

NGO Internship

R2A provided me with the most affordable and flexible programming options available for my desired internship. They ensured I was comfortable with my placement and helped me figure out my way around the city. I really enjoyed my internship at a human rights NGO. Through the program, I participated in activities including a drum show, empanada cooking class, and asado (BBQ) dinner. I was paired at an excellent homestay with a friendly and caring host in a central location in BA that made an enormous impact on my positive experience.

Benito

Internship in Buenos Aires

Road2Argentina is a small company, but is always ready to help, 24/7. They offer internships, housing, activities and guidance before and during the program. They helped me with any doubts and made sure everything was ready on time. Will and Simone are always friendly and they make sure you enjoy your experience abroad. If you hesitate, just do it and experience something unforgetable. Definitely worth it!

Georgia

The last time I did several things for the first time

My experience in Argentina was full of firsts: the first time I traveled outside of the US, the first time I was immersed in a culture that did not speak my native language, the first time I ever took a cab...and Road2Argentina made these firsts a little less scary. From start to finish, they are there to address any concerns and answer any questions you have (naturally I had several). But most of all, they make you feel comfortable in a new, at times intimidating, environment. They perfectly balance a focus on building a community amongst other interns and volunteers through frequent events and excursions, which also provide opportunities to learn about and immerse oneself in Argentine culture, while simultaneously allowing you space to establish your own independence and unique experience abroad through your internship/volunteer placement and housing. I wish I could adequately put into words how much this experience has meant to me with regards to gaining traveling experience, the growth of my Spanish-speaking abilities, and above all, my independence and confidence in myself, and none of that would have been gained if it weren't for Road. Needless to say, Argentina is a beautiful country full of vibrant, passionate people, and if you have any inkling of interest in traveling, interning or volunteering there, contact Road2Argentina.

N/A
Miranda

Amazing Internship at NGO in Buenos Aires

R2A made my experience in Buenos Aires amazing and incredibly easy! They found me a meaningful, legitimate internship at an NGO, where I was able to do hands-on work to directly help the organization's mission. The coordinators helped me with every question I had both before and during my trip, showed me how to use public transportation, planned fun and engaging cultural activities each week, and really created a community feel for all participants. I would highly recommend R2A to anyone who is thinking about doing an internship in Argentina.

Jenna

hospital internship

I interned for 6 weeks in a local public hospital in Buenos Aires. It was a great experience rotating through pediatrics, obstetrics and nutrition. It was great to see how a hospital in a different country functions and great to improve my Spanish! The events with Road2Argentina were very fun and a great way to experience different things in the city! The coordinators are great guys and very helpful with anything you might need.

more options of departments to rotate through in the hospital
Nidhish

Absolutely Incredible

The program coordinators down here, Will and Simon, are fantastic. They're a good mix of professional help in the internship environment and also just friendly and will take the time to help you feel more comfortable. Road to Argentina helped me feel like Buenos Aires was my home and that's how it has felt for weeks now. I really enjoyed the project I got to do in my internship, and the friends I made through Road are great. They have weekly events that are all unique ways to get to know various parts of the city and culture better, and are very welcoming. Overall it has been an incredible experience and I highly recommend this program to anyone interested.

Robert

An unreal experience

I was fortunate enough to come across Road when I was looking for a summer internship and I could not have designed a better experience myself. Will and Simon (program directors) are the perfect combination of friendly and professional and between the weekly cultural events, mate happy hours and the quality of my internship it was a perfect experience. I've been abroad before and the small-group experience that Road provides was the way to go.

Rachel

Road 2 Argentina Internship

I loved my experience working with Road2Argentina. I spent three months in Buenos Aires working at Directorio Legislativo, a non-profit organization that Road put me in contact with. I not only received credit with my university, but also now have the privilege of listing my internship on my curriculum vitae. This was a major pull for me as most employers would like to see experience as well as academic excellence. I feel that Road2Argentina was the correct choice in pursuing this useful addition to my college resume.

Matteo

great experience in BA

I spent 2 fantastic months in Buenos Aires. R2A helped me find both my internship and the apartment. It was a great experience, I had the chance to work with an important in BA, improve my Spanish and meet a lot of people from all over the world and discover a fantastic country. Will and Simon are always willing for any doubt you may have and we also spent great nights together. I really recommend this program !!!

Tina

Great staffs

Overall it is a great experience in Buenos Aires, Argentina. 1) The staffs are very efficient and responsive. I submitted the request for an internship program at Road2Argentina in April. It was less than 2 months before the internship start date and Will, the program coordinator, responded to my request within 1 day with a list of companies within the fields that I am interested in. He then arranged the interview for me within 10 days. Thanks to him I was able to get the internship in time. 2) The program arranged weekly social events for all the kids to learn the culture and to get to know each other; both program coordinators, Will and Simon, always hang out with us. They are more like friends to us, which I think is one of the best parts of this program. 3) They have good partners with other organizations. I also took the Spanish class at the language school they partner with. It is the best Spanish school in town and I loved the people I met there. They also partner with a local travel agency that provides affordable domestic trips. 4) Overall I would recommend this program. Even though the organization is small, the program coordinators are able to get to know each kid and give any support they need.

More internship options for low level Spanish speakers

About Road2Argentina

It is our mission to make sure all of our participants and partners are satisfied with every aspect of their program and that the Road2Argentina experience is an extraordinary one! We are an organization based in Buenos Aires and we are committed to...