Internship Program in Brazil

Internship Program in Brazil

The internship program provides participants with an opportunity to gain international practical experience while simultaneously immersed in Brazilian culture and work environment. The internship program is also a chance to learn Portuguese and develop a professional network in Brazil during a 2-4 month placement in a selected Brazilian company or organization.

In our internship program we seek institutions in your area of studies and customize an internship offer for you.

In our internship program, we offer a package of services carefully customized for you in order to ensure that you will have the best experience possible.

South America » Brazil
South America » Brazil
Weekly Hours
Weeks Min.
Weeks Max
Application Fee
Services include:
*Search for internship opportunities in selected business organizations and customizing a *placement that matches you preferences.
*Full-time support from Brazilian Experience
*Preparation of visa documents need from the Brazilian side, to be sent by Brazilian Experience.

What is not included:
*Airline tickets
*Domestic flights and weekend trips
*Internship Visa fee
*Travel Insurance
*Personal Expenses
Curitiba

Enni
Finland

Internship review

My internship in Brazil was amazing! Living and working there taught a lot. I didn't know what to expect so everything was kind of surprise. I think that due this experience I am more ready to work for my career dreams and my other dreams as well. Working in Brazil gave me confidence to work an international and multidisciplinary environment. So I feel that it was very clever decision to do this internship. In addition I had so much fun during this experience! I enjoyed dancing and travelling there and I met so many nice people.
I strongly encourage people to use this kind of chances to go abroad, to work abroad and learn new perspectives. I am so happy that I got this chance and I would definitely do it again!

Maybe a bit more information in advance about processes when coming to Brazil, for example CPF and payments for federal police.

Maria
Curitiba

My Brazilian Experience

I did an internship in Curitiba Brazil related to my field of studies. The experience was very fulfilling both professionally and in terms of life in general. It was my first longer stay abroad so I was a little nervous to go. But the support from the organization was great. I feel I was also lucky to be placed in a project that fit perfectly to my academic interests. I also had inspiring and great colleagues and a boss. By the end of the three months I had also made some very good friends and I think this won't be my last time to Brazil to say the least.

One tip I would give to anyone is to try to get some contacts from the destination beforehand. Not all of these will become your best buddies but I was lucky to have an "arranged" friend at the destination who became a very good friend.

There is always room for growth and improvement but it is hard to point out to any great shortcomings. A lot is also up to the participants' attitudes and effort. Personally I could have benefited from more support in letting go English :)

juan
Texas
Texas Tech University

Brazilian Experience Review

Brazilian Experience is a great program with a well developed structure. Staff is always available for any need that may arise. My experience in Brazil was amazing. Initially, I did not want to go. It was required from my school. Going in, I imagined myself counting down the weeks until my return. I would say about 2 weeks in, at the most, I had a different perspective due to the culture. That includes the people. It is such a different lifestyle in some good and bad ways. The bad ways are not actually "bad". They make you develop new ethics that can only help you in your life. They either make you appreciate things more or allow you to become smarter in difficult situations. The best part of my Brazilian experience had to be the people that I met. They all contributed to my personal growth in individual ways. I met all different types of people. Some were family figures, friends, close friends, even adversaries. Once my stay was coming to an end, I knew that I had to go back one day and I still plan to.

I can't think of a way it could be improved, at the moment. Like I said, even the bad was good.

Allison
Atlanta, GA

Wonderful Opportunity!

Interning abroad was one of the best decisions I have made. The program partnership was great, my internship placement was tailored to my educational background which gave me a great boost to my resume. Portuguese classes were educational and fun which helped immerse you into the culture.

The opportunity to spend the summer in Brazil was an incredible and positive experience. I would strongly encourage you to apply for this program and start making your own memories in the amazing country of Brazil.

Andrew
Maquoketa

Brazilian Experience

Brazilian Experience was my first experience solo traveling, and I absolutely loved it! The staff were helpful, my host family was amazing, and my internship looks incredible on a resume and is ALWAYS brought up in interviews! Do this if you want an amazing time in an amazing country!

You'll learn Portuguese, and if you choose the home stay option (you should!), you will have a true 'Brazilian experience'! It really is such a diverse and welcoming country that you will fall in love with over and over again!

Brittney
Bismarck, North Dakota, US
North Dakota State University

Six Months in Brazil

My internship in Brazil was nothing short of spectacular. Everything was new and different, which was challenging, exciting, and frightening all at the same time. About three months into my experience, though, things changed and I suddenly went from feeling like an exchange student to feeling like a local. I truly felt that I blended into Brazilian culture and began to question whether or not I had always lived in Brazil. Brazilian Experience provided me with enough guidance to never feel alone but enough independence to create and enjoy my own experience. I'm forever grateful for BE!

Elvis
Long Beach, California

BEst Brazilian Experience

The person I am now wouldn't be without this experience. I still talk to my host family and coworkers from my internship. I was even the best man at my host bros wedding. Thanks BE!!! Also, the people in Brazil are so welcoming. I felt like a member of the family during my stay. Rafaela, really takes time to find the right home stay. Remeber to pick a soccer team when you arrive. This is the Brazilian ways.

Daniel
Medellin, Colombia
George Mason University

A life chancing experience

My experience in Brazil hosted by BE would be summed up as life changing. BE went far and beyond to make sure I was set-up with a fantastic internship and an awesome host family. Looking back at my experience in 2013, I can see how my time in Brazil directly contributed to my growth as a person and professionally. By gaining international work experience, learning a new language, and networking, I am better prepared for this global world we live in today. But overall, I'm most thankful for the relationship with my host family!

N?A

Heidi
Oulu

Great Internship in Curitiba

I had an amazing time, thanks to the organization where I did my exchange. Since day one I felt welcomed by the employees, who had planned my stay according to my skills and wishes. My work was appreciated and I was able to do my best in the training.

All the people I met during my stay were amazing, I felt really at home in Curitiba and I want to return as soon as possible. There are so many things to do in Curitiba!

Maybe by adding some events or trips for the participants. Altough there were already some, more would be great.

Brazil was an experience of a lifetime

Brazil was a rollee coaster, you didn't know what to expect and certainly not what you'd get. Above all my 4 months in Brazil were an eyeopening experience; learning a new language (something I still hold on to), meeting new and fun people, getting to know a culture, improving my academic and worklife skills. All this in a fun and safe environment thanks to BE and their amazing staff! Such personal service and true interest in new cultures. Without BE I wouldve missed out on a lot of the local stuff. Eventho it's a travel agency, it's an agency that brings you to real Brazil and real Brazilian culture. I'm very thankful for this extraordinarily wonderful experience!

Brazilian Experience, or simply “BE”, is an educational and tourism organization specialized in creating once-in-a-lifetime experiences for foreigners visiting Brazil, providing a safe environment with full support to meet your needs.

We believe that living abroad is a unique opportunity to access and advance cultural