International Internships in Brazil

Intern in Brazil with International Internships! This program offers a wide selection of career fields in order to customize your internship experience and obtain the skills that employers today are looking for. Interns can choose between an 8-week or 12-week program, gaining appropriate work knowledge while being immersed in Brazilian culture. All internships are offered in English and most are paid!
We also offer a special Summer Program which includes housing, airport pickup, cultural activities, and more!
Studying Hospitality? Intern at the Grande Hotel for a semester!

• Support! International Internships offers both on-site orientation and on-site support to make sure interns get a full internship abroad experience.
  • Brazil! While gaining appropriate job skills, interns also get to explore Brazil, visit important monuments and landmarks, and plan their own excursions!
  • Service! Interns can also choose to get additional services if they join with International Internships such as custom housing, a planned excursion and cultural activity, as well a mobile phone, among other things.
  • Experience! Employers often look for international exposure and an internship abroad is the perfect example for it.
  • Options! Choose from more than 30 fields to work in including but not limited to Art, Computer Science, Finance, and Zoology.

Teague

Brazil Internship

I had a great internship experience in Sao Carlos, Brazil learning about international supply chains and distribution systems. I expanded my global perspective, understood what it means to be world citizen, and developed life long friendships. My internship challenged me everyday and required me to adapt very quickly to the workplace especially the language barriers with some of my co-workers. The management team not only took the time to train me on my internship responsibilities, but the team went beyond and taught me about every aspect of the business from importing raw materials to exporting completed products. However, the best experience was developing friendships with the eight Brazilian students I lived with throughout my internship. Everyone was very welcoming and introduced me to the area. I was even able to visit several cities with my friends, play golf, and participate in JEEP off-roading. Overall, it was a great experience!

I would change my involvement in the selection of the internship placement. I was fortunate with my placement, but it would have been nice to have a list of options if it was possible.

About International Internships

International Internships LLC strives to be leading resource for students and recent graduates from around the globe who place high expectations on their internship experience, cultural awareness, career aspirations, and overall success in life.

We...