- São Paulo
View Other Details
- Be a current undergraduate or graduate level student.
- Completed at least 2 years of university studies
Intern in Brazil with International Internships! This program offers a wide selection of career fields in order to customize your internship experience and obtain the skills that employers today are looking for. Interns can choose between an 8-week or 12-week program, gaining appropriate work knowledge while being immersed in Brazilian culture. All internships are offered in English and most are paid!
We also offer a special Summer Program which includes housing, airport pickup, cultural activities, and more!
Studying Hospitality? Intern at the Grande Hotel for a semester!
- Support! International Internships offers both on-site orientation and on-site support to make sure interns get a full internship abroad experience.
- Brazil! While gaining appropriate job skills, interns also get to explore Brazil, visit important monuments and landmarks, and plan their own excursions!
- Service! Interns can also choose to get additional services if they join with International Internships such as custom housing, a planned excursion and cultural activity, as well a mobile phone, among other things.
- Experience! Employers often look for international exposure and an internship abroad is the perfect example for it.
- Options! Choose from more than 30 fields to work in including but not limited to Art, Computer Science, Finance, and Zoology.