- South Africa
- Cape Town
View Other Details
- Good English skills (both written and spoken)
- Some experience with social media and SEO is a nice to have
We’re excited to offer a wide range of communications internships and content writing internships with NGOs in Cape Town, South Africa. If you're interested in the fields of communications, journalism, or marketing, and are looking to get some practical work experience, this might be the perfect opportunity for you! (Many of our programs are available remotely, too!)
As an intern, you can work in a variety of areas; urban greening a eco-education, health education, social development, and nonprofit film and photography. Our internships are between 8 and 26 weeks, and we can tailor-make programs to suit yours specific skill set and desired learning outcomes. We'll offer guidance and assistance throughout your stay!
“Somehow the world has gotten bigger and smaller at the same time over the last six months. Things seem more complex, but the ability to have an impact now truly feels within my reach." - Ivy, United States, Creative Content and Copywriting Internship
- Get a valuable experience in areas such as content writing, creative writing, SEO, social media management, web management, and PR.
- Be part of an NGO or social enterprises, so you’ll also be making a difference on a grassroots level.
- Have the opportunity to work and live in the stunning and dynamic city of Cape Town.
- Be a large part of a small (and passionate!) team, which offers a great variety of opportunities.
- Enjoy personal match-making, so that you're ensured to be placed at the right organisation.