Intern in Brazil - More culture, more business and engineering!

Selfie time!
Intern Brazil SP São Paulo
Intern Brazil SP São Paulo
Intern Brazil Curitiba work
Intern Brazil Curitiba work

Intern Brazil is a career-development company, with the goal of facilitating exchange programs in Brazil through internship and volunteering opportunities. We provide our participants a life changing exchange, fulfilled with a background of personal and professional experience.

What makes Intern Brazil unique is our ability to create tailor made programs, finding the right internship, housing, visa aid and providing a real immersion in the Brazilian culture. We aim to know the preferences, skills and knowledge of our participants by Skype interviews and close relationship. After understanding our participants preferences, we work with knowhow, fast communication, extensive network and hands on attitude to guarantee a safe, challenging and embracing environment.

Brazil is the country of the future, and an opportunity to take part in this nation’s prosperous change would be passed by few!
promo

• Quality industry contacts for perfect working placement
  • Competitive pricing
  • Personally catered programme to your every need
  • Local team to assist you on the ground
  • Proven satisfied client base

The $500-$2000 doesn't cover everything.

Andrew

Internship - Curitiba Brazil

The mentors in Intern-Brazil were wonderful in assessing my potential career future. The interviews were fantastic exploring internship possibilities. Since, I already experienced some study abroad excursions in Brazil my knowledge of the country helped. This program does not lower the bar; the program tailors an internship specifically to your situation. My Portuguese was advanced and I had already worked in the soccer industry which helped the process! The coordinators will talk to you so frequently and give you great updates about the search. The internship itself is terrific and this will propel my career! I have always had a great admiration for the south of Brazil. Intern Brazil has a great network of contacts that helped me find an internship! Thank you Intern-Brazil!

Brazil is very complicated with bureaucratic documents. Some internships might need a carteira de trabalho or the internships themselves might not know what documents that you need. Everything is obtainable but it can be unorganized.
Isaac

Review at Curitiba

I was part of the Intern Brazil program in Curitiba for the summer of 2017. The staff of the program was extremely helpful, very nice and accommodating. The only problem I had is that the company I was going to work for told me I was going to be a specific job but once I got there the actual job was completely different.

The staff of Intern Brazil organized trips and get together so we could meet the other interns and were very helpful when asked about the visiting spots near curitiba.

By looking more into the exact work the interns would be doing while in the program
Tatiana

Uma Experiencia Incrivel | An Incredible Experience - Curitiba Brazil

From the first phone calls with the directors of the company to the last days at my internship, the team at Intern Brazil was supportive in every step of the process. Not only could you tell that the team truly cared about placing you in an internship that fit what you were looking to learn, but they also made that extra effort to make this experience as personal as possible. Intern Brazil picked me up from the airport and helped me accommodate to Curitiba the first day. As I had been to this city before and am half Brazilian, our conversations centered more on talking about the company and familiarizing myself with its practices and people.

I was placed in an internship that was geographically convenient to where I was staying, and fit the job skills that I was looking to develop. Throughout the entire experience, Intern Brazil, made sure to check in with me to make sure that everything was running smoothly. They truly aided with the professional development that I was searching for and even organized socials so that interns from different programs could meet each other. We took trips into the old parts of town and ate at local restaurants. That day listening to live bossa nova, eating feijoada and getting to know the interns in old Curitiba is definitely one of my favorite memories from this program.

I would definitely recommend this program to anyone looking to get a taste of a young professional life in Brazil with the help of a hands-on, competent and caring team. Throughout the course of this program you will get the chance to meet other interns exploring different career paths, experience a typical Brazilian office, better your professional and casual Portuguese, and broaden your international work experience in a country as vibrant as Brazil.

More communication with directors of the internships as to what exactly the roles of the interns will be.
Ana

Internship at Intern Brazil // Prácticas en Intern Brazil

(English)

I had the opportunity to do my internship directly with Intern Brazil and it was the best experience I could have had!

At Intern Brazil I worked in the area of human resources and business development (international associations). My work was quite fun and multitasking. I interviewed candidates from all around the world and evaluated their profile as interns; I contacted Spanish-speaking embassies; I interviewed CEOs of multinational companies and also contacted and managed partnerships with universities around the world. All this allowed me to develop my communication skills; increase my confidence, security, and proactivity; I really learned the value of teamwork and business culture; and above all, I grew up personally and professionally. Ah! Of course, something very important, in just more than 3 months of my experience, I was able to travel around Brazil and experience the culture!

I am very happy with this opportunity! I feel today, the luckiest participant! Thanks to Marcio, Yessica and Nando for making this experience possible for me. Thaís, Caxi, Vanessa, Cassiano, Pri and Gui thank you so much for your friendship and support.

(Español)

Tuve la oportunidad de realizar mis prácticas profesionales directamente con Intern Brazil y fue la mejor experiencia que pude haber tenido!

En Intern Brazil trabajé en el área de recursos humanos y desarrollo de negocios (asociciones internacionales). Mi trabajo fue bastante divertido y multitarea. Entrevistaba candidatos de todo el mundo y evaluaba su perfil como practicantes; contacté embajadas hispanohablantes; tube entrevistas con CEOs de empresas a nivel internacional y además contacté y gestioné alianzas con universidades del mundo entero. Todo esto me permitió desarrollar mis habilidades comunicativas; incrementar mi confianza, seguridad y proactividad; aprendí realmente la importancia del trabajo en equipo y la cultura empresarial; y sobre todo crecí a nivel personal y profesional. Ah! Por supuesto, algo muy importante, en un poco más de 3 meses, pude viajar y experiementar gran parte de la cultura brasileña.

Estoy muy feliz de haber tenido esta oportunidad! Me siento hoy, la participante más afortunada! Gracias a Marcio, Yessica y Nando por hacer posible esta experiencia para mi. A Thaís, Caxi, Vanessa, Cassiano, Pri y Gui por su amistad, apoyo y los aprendizajes compartidos.

Los llevo a todos en el corazón!

Muito Obrigada Intern Brazil!

Marissa

Pharmacy Internship in Brazil

I had an incredible experience working at a compounding pharmacy in Brazil!!! I learned a lot about an aspect of pharmacy that I was unexposed to, made a bunch of contacts, and improved my Portuguese tremendously. Intern Brazil helped me get the foot in the door to what has allowed me to guarantee an additional internship for the following year! INTERN BRAZIL ROCKS!!!!! They gave me the confidence and assistance to achieve what I thought was only a dream. The staff is really helpful and worked with me every step of the way.

Providing documentation for the Visa process at least 3 months in advance.
William

Fashion Consulting Assistant

Amazing. Worked in an environament in which there were no limits to what I would learn on the next day. If I could measure the amount of knowledge and experience I gained working at FashionRoom SP it would equivalent to a whole year of graduate school at a high-end fashion school. My mentor was called José Xavier Neto, he is one of the biggest name in the Brazilian Fashion Industry and helped me understand the business and creative side of the fashion industry. Would recommend this job to everyone and anyone passionate about fashion. But do not be misled, this job demands a lot of self-discipline and charisma.

They could give constant feedback on your work.
Carol

Best work and life experience

I referred to intern Brazil because I really wanted to do my internship in this beautiful country and it was the best choice I could done. I already knew that it would be a beautiful experience but in the end it was even better. I loved my job at the Câmara de comércio italIana. I learnt a lot from a professional point of view but not only. I met wonderful people, knew new food, music and culture,discovered amazing places. Brazil is part of me now and I am part of Brazil.

headshot of girl with braids wearing hat
Emilie-Alexandra

Amazing and up-to-date internship at LFCOM in Curitiba, Brazil!

I spend nearly a month as an intern at the communications company LFCOM in Curitiba, Brazil and during my month in Brazil I learnt so much. Coming from Northern Europe, Brazil isn't the traditional choice of country to intern in, so I must admit my expectations were low. But boy did I get pleasantly surprised! LFCOM is a company just as modern, liberal and up-to-date as any communications company in Europe. This was definitely the dream internship. Working with three dedicated ladies who did everything they could to make my time in Brazil the best and always looking after me and making sure to tell me when I did a good job. I couldn't have asked for a better place to do my first internship. Even though I was far away from home, they made me feel at home. I can only recommend doing an internship in Brazil, since it is a country that has a lot of potential, dedicated people and amazing culture, despite its reputation in the Western world. The only challenges I met was the fact that most Brazilians do not speak English, so anyone considering going there should bear that in mind. Despite their lacking English skills, Brazilians are the most friendly people you will ever meet, and even though they do not understand your language, they will still try their best to help you, no matter the situation. My month-long internship in Curitiba, Brazil has not only made my resume look a whole lot better, but also opened my eyes to the situation in the BRICS countries and just how misunderstood and interesting they actually are.

Read my full story
Ryan

Great Life Experience

Back when I decided to go for an internship in Brazil, there were a lot of agencies to choose from. Most of them offered very standard packages, which were on par. But what I was really looking for is a customized service and I laid my eyes on Intern Brazil. Looking back, it was quite surreal. I did not think that I would be directly contacting a Brazilian team. But I called them out of blue, asking about the program. It turned out that I was their first client and it was something I have always been proud of for being a part of this growing company started by two passionate entrepreneurs. The experience has been of great value to me. It was not only the professional internship that helped me a lot , but also the cultural experience, friendship, and connections with the host family are something I would never forget in my life.
So if you are looking for something really special when it comes to study abroad, Fernando and Marcio are the right team to talk with. I will always recommend them.

I don't have much to say about this because the team has done a wonderful job. But when it comes to professional internships, maybe there should be a more mixed variety of internships to offer as the number of clients are growing.
Spencer

Awesome company that cares about you

Intern Brazil has a wonderful staff that genuinely cares and is invested in your experience. They want to find the internship that best suits your interests and needs and will tailor the experience to whatever you need to make it happen. Personally, they helped me through everything from the visa process to leaving for home and everything in between. Beyond work, they work hard to make sure you enjoy all of the cultural and traveling experiences you can possible have. There is no better company for finding internships in Brazil.

Misha

First Time Abroad - Brazil

This was my first time out of the USA and it was a total blast! I am an engineering major and was having trouble finding a summer internship on my own. Intern Brazil solved this problem for me, setting up interviews and taking me through the whole process. Also, as a student athlete I had some specific requirements, which they were very helpful with. Overall, they did a great job, were professional, and the people involved were a ton of fun too!

Lexi

Marketing Internship

I had an amazing experience interning in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I was able to improve my Portuguese while being there and communicate with people in the city. I learned a lot about the field I am interested in pursing after college during this internship. The people were very friendly and welcoming and the food was delicious! I got to visit museums and parks in Sao Paulo and also took a weekend trip to Rio de Janeiro. Overall, my experience is an unforgettable one and I hope to return to Brazil in the near future.

Natasha

Existential search

My internship experience was enlightening. Because I had my doubts in regards to my vocation, I decided to experiment something new. Even though the "political blood" runs through the family, I never really had much faith in the bureaucratic political process; I never seized to love politics. I decided to thus give it a try-- to get a taste of the political realm.

I interned at Instituto Atuação, a non-partisan political NGO that strives to make my city, Curitiba, a regional and national democratic model. Quite inspiring, no? It is very inspiring to see such a young group of adults striving to make a difference. I was moved. Even though the commitment has huge, the work was fulfilling. I never imagined myself wanting to write a document of fifty pages -- and I, in fact, did. Intern Brazil guided my though this process. I only have to thank them for helping me through this "existential search".

The program was very organized and those that work at Intern Brazil made sure you were gaining as much as you could through the experience. Even though I connected with some other interns, this connection could have been even stronger, especially with the staff. I only got to meet some of those that worked at Intern Brazil my last few days in Curitiba. Furthermore, in terms of organization, the program could have communicated more with me on a weekly basis for normal check ups or any exchange of ideas and experiences.
Giles

My Time in Curitiba

Intern Brazil gave me one of the greatest experiences that I could ever ask for abroad. The Staff was incredible and the accommodations were more than I could ask for. I got extremely good insight on how a development and engineering firm functions in Brazil. The social scene of Curitiba and the general south was also amazing. I can remember one occasion when I was traveling from Curitiba to Floripa for a weekend of fun. Once the weekend was over and I was on my way back to Curitiba, I ran into some issues. The bus company that I was riding with canceled my bus trip and they weren't very cooperative with me when I tried to get another ride. I called Fernando for assistance and he was extremely prompt and helpful with me in making sure that I got the right ride for the proper price and that I reached my destination. Without him I don't know what I would have done. The level of dedication and hard work that Intern Brazil puts in making sure that all of their clients have a safe secure and memorable experience is unparalleled. They are the best choice to make for anyone looking to have a magnificent experience in Brazil.

More staff in different cities would definitely make this program better and more established.