Want to get off-the-beaten track and experience something different? Discover a world of hospitality in the heart of Western China.
Live, teach and learn in one of China’s most unique provinces!
You can spend 4 amazing months teaching English and learning Mandarin in Sichuan province, one of China’s most enigmatic and beautiful regions.
This is a fantastic program if you are looking to gain some practical TEFL teaching experience, sample an exciting new culture and want to try out teaching abroad without making a long term commitment.
- Share your culture and experience in a truly epic region of China! Sichuan province is located in south-western China a land ofcreaking wooden pagodas, ancient monasteries, giant glacial mountains, rolling grasslands, fertile valleys, fiery cuisine and
- Take part in a full orientation in downtown Chengdu city upon arrival. Orientation includes welcome dinner, crash course in Mandarin - learning how to get by in the local lingo, teacher training and lesson plan guidance, do's and don't in Chinese cultur
- Earn a generous local living allowance of RMB 2000 (average monthly local wage in Sichuan province is RMB 1200). Plus receive free accommodation!
- Meals also provided during teaching days along with a completion bonus after the four month placement. You also receive 2 hours of free Mandarin lessons weekly!
- Start September or February.