Best Intern choice: Business Development, Marketing, Advertising & PR Internship at Fortune 500 in China

business Interns from internship in china program having a group photo with co-workers in a fairshow
Bussiness interns from internship in china program taking photos with co-workers in amazon's office
Interns from internship in china program having a group photo with co-workers at the office
Interns from internship in china program taking a photo in the office
Interns from internship in china program taking a photo in the office
marketing interns taking a photo with co-workers in a fairshow
marketing interns taking a photo with co-workers in a fairshow
interns from internship in china program happily taking photos with co-workers in the office
business intern from GAC's internship in China program mentored by her supervisor
Business Interns from internship in china program having a project discussion
Business Interns from internship in china program having a project discussion

China is one of the largest and fastest growing economies in the world. There are exciting opportunities to intern for major corporations and start-up companies. You can gain firsthand experience by working for an international company while living overseas. Opportunities are available in a wide range of business divisions from sales and business development to management or import and export. The cultural difference between Eastern and Western societies is massive, requiring the need for multi-faceted marketing campaigns that can successfully target these vastly different audiences. The Marketing sector in China is growing fast and has a high demand for professional, creative thinking individuals to help them create new campaigns that can break through the noise and deliver results.
Go Abroad China has successfully placed interns in consumer goods companies, advertising conglomerates, digital marketing companies, PR firms and specialist marketing consultancies and more.

• Personalized internship recommendations based on your academic background, interests, career path, industry sector, destination & budget.
  • Tailored career advice: one-to-one mentoring and coaching from industry professionals- CV, application, interview, workplace advice, etc.
  • Guaranteed paid internship positions chosen from 2000+ vacancies in 1000+ well-known enterprises- all at your choice
  • All-round practical experiences in a real career world (Fortune 500, multinational corporations & Start-ups, etc.)
  • One-stop & all-inclusive service package with 24/7 support to assure a worry-free life & work in a whole new career field as well as a foreign country

Time to Plan a New Life Experience in China: Study, Intern, Live in China with fun

Start your exciting semester, summer or gap year plan from China! Contact us for personalized offer now!

It’s high time to make unforgettable memories and a life-changing experience of working and studying in China! All you have to do is let us know the duration, the city, interests and the sector of your choice, and we will take care the rest.

Let Go Abroad China guide you to your challenging but rewarding life and job in China!

Steven

Get a head start in your career!

I would recommend that you do a marketing internship in China with Go Abroad China. If want to boost your resume, it gives you a real head start. I was interested as working as a marketing consultant and GAC has helped to make that a reality for me.

The best thing was that I could ask my contact at Go Abroad China to organize everything for me so all I had to think about was diving right into my business internship, the program coordinator is really helpful, and she never leave me along and always trying her best to answer all my questions . If I had a problem, I could call them anytime and they spoke to me in perfect English. They arranged for me to see an English doctor when I had a problem with my asthma, and also gave me some tips for that should I can do or cant eat as the i really love the food in China but not good with my asthma, I think you’ll be impressed at how quickly you settle in and what an incredible experience it is.

Sam

Marketing & Sales

I contributed to the company’s social media campaign!
I worked as a Sales and Marketing Internship in Beijing. I was a key member of the marketing team alongside other sales interns and staff members from other countries around the world, which was fantastic. Coming from such different backgrounds, we had loads of different ideas and perspectives. Social media is my specialty and I contributed to an upcoming promotion by writing fresh content to appeal to the company’s target audience. My favorite part of my sales marketing internship was when I mentored with a Marketing Consultant. I saw first-hand how she led her team to nurture and progress new and existing sales opportunities. Also, what I Loved about Go Abroad China is that I still had enough time to travel around Beijing and explore the sights.

Mandy

Successful Experience in China

My expectation to have such a great and successful experience was 100% right. The Go Abroad Chinese program really fantastic and useful training was very helpful to accumulate new skills and to have a realistic view of an eventuality occupation. I will definitely come again.

GO Abroad China team very friendly and helpful staff they guide me throw everything step by step big thanks to Lucy.

she is such a lovely girl.

Amy

Go Abroad China make my dreams true

My name is Amy from South Australia im 21 years old. My program was an internship program in the marketing section with GAC would have to be one of the best experiences of my life. From the weekend trips with GAC to making friends from all around the world, there was always something fun and exciting to keep you entertained. The staff at GAC were very helpful, whether it was a trip to the doctors or the post office, they were always happy to help and translate if needed. The weekend activities are a great way to make friends as well as finding out about China's heritage and culture. I can't wait to come back and do it all again next year!!
My experience was amazing to learn and discover new life experience and I was differently lucky to be with Go Abroad China

The GAC staff worked hard at helping me learn Mandarin Chinese, setting up tours, helping me with day-to-day living, though especially with making me feel welcome and seeing me feel comfortable in China! My biggest regret is not having more time

Amy

Go Abroad China make my dreams true

About Go Abroad China

Go Abroad China, the leading provider of Internship Abroad and Chinese Learning in China with 15-year experience, has satisfied 4000+ talented youths from 50 countries with our tailor-made summer, winter, gap-year, high-school & volunteer programs to...