CIP | Executive Internship Program in China w/ Mentoring and Coaching

CIP | Executive Internship Program in China w/ Mentoring and Coaching

Our award winning Executive Internship in China program places young graduates into multinational organizations to contribute their effort to corporate expansions and real projects. As a participant, you will join industry experts in carrying out organizational mandates. All our interns are trained to understand how to lead a corporate agenda into Chinese market.

Our commitment to professionalism and to transforming our participants through an Executive Internship Program in China made us an industry leader over the past years. Our participants stand out as we groom them properly to fit into working environments. For the past years, we have had the opportunity to transform over 4,000 young people and we remain proud. We have applied Research & Development as well as constant risk assessment to evolve our programs to a more modern one to fit the 21st century requirements.

Asia » China » Shanghai
Statement of Purpose
Resume
Phone / Skype Interview
Age Requirement
Our Internship Programs are built to contain components that will grant maximum exposure of participants, ensuring complete transformation. The following are the components of our services:

- Executive Internship Placement in China
- Chinese Language Study (Private Classes)
- Visa Processing and Consultation
- Fully furnished housing and accommodation over the duration of the program
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Welcome Orientation: City map, Transport card, Mobile phone, SIM card
- Business Classes and Seminar, Networking events
- Professional Mentoring and Corporate Grooming
- Entrepreneurial Training*
- Full-time 24/7 program leadership and support
- Travel & Tour to historical sites with cultural activities and Know China tour
- CIP Insurance card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
- Introduction to other legal income generating opportunities

rodrigo
New York City, USA

Internship in China: Truly First

Sustaining the environment for the future generation is a major concern to everyone. After spending 12 weeks I am even more convinced that China is the place to be if you want to contribute improving the environment. I loved my work and everything in China.
My role was basically about Compliance. Providing support to the development and coordination of training programs in support of the set standard.
Working with a construction company, I assisted my supervisor with maintaining the Site Preparedness and Emergency Plans & Procedures, support coordinating regulatory programs and its applications and help support the compliance process, supporting and providing relief for the environmental department and other related environmental support tasks.
Thank you China for this incredible life opportunity.

nadiya
poland (warsaw)

Amazing CIP. Keep up the good work

I highly recommend internship in China for their outstanding services rendering to young graduates and mankind as a whole. I never thought I would acquire so much career knowledge at this early stage in life. But, CIP and China had made it possible.
During my internship I learned many skills among which includes - e-mail marketing campaign development & implementation, assist my immediate supervisor in updating main website (uploading photos etc), building digital marketing profile via Google, SEO, performing advanced internet research and learning new e-commerce strategies.
The internship program was well organized, productive and fun (in terms of parties and historic sightseeing).

nicole
Australia, Sydney

One Touch. Internship at its Best

To be sincere to all students who are planning/deciding where to intern this period, I advise you come to China. I just completed my 4 months internship program in Beijing, China, and am proud to have made that decision. NOT REGRETTED.
I worked closely with the business development manager and duties assigned included making outbound calls to our businesses (clients), taking clients appointment, accompanying my Boss during fieldwork, suggesting to clients to take up appropriate services and other related tasks assigned to me.
Guys, join the winning team and benefit from the wide range of programs offered.

kris
sorenberg, switzerland

Real Internship, Real Difference

It never occurred to me that one day, I would be an Alumnus of China Internship Program. Young students always think within rather than thinking outside the box. That was what happened to me. My internship in China was as a result of thinking outside the best.
Hospitality is a broad field and I have been passionate about it. Everything in the industry is about services – making people happy and feel at home.
My day-to-day operations with my (intern) company included creating/enhancing inter-personal relationship among staff and clients, ensuring that the facilities are properly maintained, taking steps to ensure customer satisfaction and assisting with administrative work at the HR office.
I had a wonderful working atmosphere in China and would recommend family and friends to the program.

henry
Switzerland - Basel

I blessed the day I intern in China

I wake up everyday hoping my internship will never end. Weird as it may sound but that is the truth. This is because of the new family and friends I made during my internship in China.
We worked and interacted as one big family and everyday was a memorable day for all staff.
As an accounting student I had the opportunity to work with professional accountants in a reputable auditing company. Some of my roles included book-keeping, recording transactions according to source documents, summary table of accounting voucher, and then account the general ledger. In addition, I helped with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable and many other assigned tasks.
Also, to mention the parties and historic trips organized by CIP.
I highly recommend the program to you. Trust me, you won't regret it.

more of company parties and events

stephanie
Colorado, USA

My expectations met at China Internship Program

Embarking on a 3 months career journey to China came with nothing less than the best. I had an awesome experience beginning right on arrival at the airport. Very warm reception and nice accommodation blew my mind.
Also, CIP organized some good activities and trips that were fun and allowed me to make good friends among my fellow interns. My daily routine duties were to assist in the editing and screening content, conduct Internet research related to our brand, website presence and our competitors, support the digital media manager by using appropriate social media monitoring tools to regularly monitor traffic and engagement generated through social media and web activity and other related social media strategy.
The journey was emotional and exciting. Don't think twice. Apply now.

eric
geneva, switzerland

Student Internship at its Peak

I felt in love with the internship program and China, right on arrival. The feeling was very high - mixed with fun and laughter.
I opted for Shanghai where I loved working with dedicated colleges. The people I worked with were great and together, raised the image of the company. During my internship, I was tasked with the following: creating documents to be used by everyone to show the homeowner’s selections, learn how to communicate with interested volunteers about what we do via phone and email, work with staff to develop a list of suppliers who work with our company, attend community, career, and volunteer fairs with staff to share information with attendees about what we do and how to get involved and assist in completing and preparing project’s specifications, design studies and sketches in all or part phases.
As far as living in Shanghai (China) was concerned, I would recommend it to anyone.

sylvia
Geneva, Switzerland

A better way to start your career life

I had an awesome experience in Beijing. I started work immediately on arrival and upon been introduced to my company led to lots of assigned responsibilities.
My primary responsibilities included: research on technical properties of products, develop unique, new concepts, conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns, create and present storyboards of ideas. Also, working with art directors to create ideas, write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising, oversee campaigns from production to completion and others.
I will always remember my time in China and will entreat all to register for the program.

vivian
cologne, Germany

I am a beneficiary. Please, Hurry and be part of this exciting program.

China internship programs are programs in which current students work on a temporary basis for a company for short periods (usually 3 months) and these help students to gain some professional experience as well as some money while studying. I had lots of opportunities and gain field experience during my internship at my (intern) company’s seminars and events.
As a marketing student, I worked with talented teammates in creating insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies. Also, learn SEO best practices and other assigned tasks. Through this internship, I broadened my networking and make lifetime friends
My trip was memorable and I recommend it to you.

jennifer
indiana, USA

Be part of the winning team

I must confess my internship in China was not only about work but also, an opportunity to experience China’s rich culture. This exciting experience opened my mind and made me a better person.
Moreover, finding myself in Shanghai made my internship (stay) very entertaining.
Working at a renowned hotel with the HR Team enabled me to learn key human resources practices such as hiring, procurement, development, training and appraisal of the employees. Also, I was privileged to interact with all staff and importantly, make new friends.
It was an exciting journey and most grateful to CIP Team for making it possible.

martin
Hamburg, Germany

Full of goodness and career breakthrough

Life, they say – is all about taking risk. If you don’t take such risk, then, you lose a chance.
But, in Finance, one takes such risk via hedging its investments in order to reduce any substantial losses or gains (yet to occur, future).
Having worked with an investment company in Shanghai helped me learn through rigorous training program covering pure arbitrage, value investing, and statistical arbitrage across multiple asset classes. Also, encouraged me to make significant contributions at all stages in the investment process, including sourcing, researching and modeling sophisticated investments, build and apply expertise in both fundamental and quantitative analysis and research to find new investment strategies.
It was very exciting interning in China and will recommend friends to the program.

freda
Michigan, USA

Awesome - HR Internship in China

Establish and maintain an inter-personnel relationship with Others is key for effective management in every organization.
As a student in the HR Dept, my key role is to assist in implementing HR policies and procedures, coordinate all recruitment activities and induction process for new staff and create a friendly environment to respond to staff/manager inquiries in a timely manner.
During my 4 months internship in China paved way for the above-mentioned duties to be experienced.
This summer truly was one of the most wonderful moments of my life and I absolutely recommend it to anyone interested in gaining internship/work experience abroad.

katrine
Berlin, Germany

Internship in China is Second to none

My 3 months internship with a family-owned business educated me on the creativity and flexible logistics services in the trade industry. The talented and affable staff showed lots of care and love during my stay with the company.
Becoming part of this logistics company greeted me with work on my first day (LOL). Assigned duties included learning and monitoring of Importer Security Filing, tracking and tracing of import/export cargo, and handling documentation management for high-profile customers including receiving original international documents, scanning, uploading and updating into our data system.
I can never wish for anything more than my amazing working internship in China.

dasha
kursk, russia

Making it to the Top

At the very beginning, I was concerned about going to Beijing rather than Shanghai, but family and friends guided me in making the right decision - Shanghai (China) for my Hotel Management Internship.
Shanghai, known as China’s most beautiful province (city) and # 1 financial Hub in the country made my stay home away from home.
As an intern attached to the communication department at the 5-star hotel - helped manage the in-house communication, guest communication and also the emergency center. I enjoyed every bit of the work and importantly, worked among lovely staffs until my departure back home.

selina
moscow

Non-Stop Intern abroad in China

Interning in China was one of my best decisions as far as my educational and professional career is concern. I was very satisfied with the organization of the internship program right from start to finish.
As a student of architecture (intern), I was assigned to the office assisting with all aspects of architectural design, from presentations for clients to working with the construction team. Also, I contributed in drafting some architectural work and other research related jobs.
It’s been exciting interning in China and thanks all stakeholders for making it possible.

traveling to other provinces based on work-related.

ethan
moscow, russia

Nurturing Career Skills via Quality Internship

Having no visa processing challenge from my home country facilitated my smooth travelling arrangement to China.
Well situated accommodation facility and friendly housing mates exceeded my expectation. Everyone I came into contact with was so welcoming and opened for discussion.
Working as a member of a small engineering team assisted in developing new products, improve existing products, and customize products to meet customer demands, problem-solving efforts and coordination of corrective actions within engineering, managing design documentation release on assigned projects and much more.
It was fun moving from one place to another and also, enjoyed learning/exchanging cultural values among teammates.
Indeed, it is a health program and hope to be back.

andrew
saint petersburg, russia

Transformational and Leadership Internship Program in China

Today’s World had been made easy by just pressing a button. That button is I.T.
My internship in China was with an engineering company, based in Beijing where I worked with the software team to coordinate development of new software features and resolve issues. Also, I was privileged to be actively involved in many projects during my internship.
I enjoyed my stay and wish all college mates, the best of luck.

amos

Work and Happiness during China Internship

My internship journey these 3 months in Beijing (China) really left a remarkable career experience in my professional life. Full of lessons and social events made my stay memorable.

Arriving on time for the program helped me to explore and gain in-depth knowledge in my career field.
Being placed at the Finance Dept. of a trading company came with lots of responsibilities but as time passes by, I master confident in my daily activities. Some of these activities included reconciliation of accounts, support investment management issues, monitoring and evaluation of minor projects, providing technical support to team members and other administrative duties.

The seriousness of the program was well felt and thank the organizers, especially, CIP Team for such opportunity.
It is a great program and will entreat all to be part.

more traveling (even, if, we have to pay extra cost, NO PROBLEM)

jamie
Purdue University

Power of Knowledge

Arriving at the decision to intern in China educated me on things I never knew about China. Through my research, I discovered that China at the moment is a leading and most desirable destination for international internships and study abroad. With world class historic sightseeing places to visit.
Afterwards, I quickly opted for an internship in China via CIP Team.
Having no troubles processing my visa and others, arrived on time and started my internship. Working with a team of financial experts broadened my understanding of finance.
As investment/accounting analyst (intern), I Participated in the preparation of audit and tax data requests, assist in performing portfolio and partnership accounting for diverse asset classes and legal structures, review investment performance returns and other administrative duties assigned to me.
My internship experience was indeed productive and wishes to thank all who made my stay a memorable one.

gifty
Ohio, USA

Internship in the right direction

Arriving in China on that faithful day was indeed a day to remember. Assisted by CIP Team at the airport (on arrival), checked into my excellent place of abode and other welcoming package exceeded my expectation.
I got placed at a well-known firm in Beijing where I was assigned Human Resource roles as my daily activities. Some of my duties included posting job openings, reviewing resumes, conducting telephone and in-person interviews, observing and taking note at staff salary negotiations, meetings, other events, and staff related assigned tasks.
Also to mention was the historical (cultural) sightseeing organized By CIP.
In sum, it was a productive internship program full of good memories.

More traveling experience outside China

bernice
london

Changing Life

Acquiring internship experience has helped me grow as a person both professionally and personally! I've learned so much about what my career entailed.
As an intern helped me to understand and assist retail customer complaints, partake in sustainability initiatives, research on clients portfolio investment and other financial advisory services
On the other hand, lots of social activities were organized by both CIP and my intern company. It was an amazing experience. I'll never forget. Hope to do it again and again.

More Chinese lessons

wayne
london
University of London

Riding On (chemical engineer internship in China)

Sometimes, it’s worth getting away from the normal and experiencing things in a completely different environment.
Coming to China for my internship equipped my career in the area of chemical engineer (as a student). Among duties assigned includes the development of new and improved manufacturing processes, evaluate and design equipment layout, perform monitoring exercise throughout production, and other assigned task.
Enrolling in the program was one of my best decisions made and recommend it to you.

rebecca
scotland

Ready for the Job Market

Interning in Beijing (China) was definitely not what I expected but it turned out to be the best working experience that one could ask for.
Been in the midst of an MNC added real value to my resume and professional career. I was attached to the marketing dept where I worked with experienced colleges to develop marketing strategies, analyze marketing reports, research on various social media channels, improve publication distribution channels and database and assisting in administrative duties.
Really, it was an educated intern and I feel blessed to be part of the program.

paul

Career Opener

Firstly, I must commend CIP Team and Chinese Government for making my trip smooth, convenient and exciting. The warm welcome I received at the airport together with nice accommodation – all contributed to the memorable stay in China.
As a financial management student, I was attached to a unique Investment Company where I was tasked with researching, collecting and analyzing information. Also, I helped conduct due diligence on prospective new investments, gather performance metrics from portfolio companies and summarize them for the partnership, examining market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other investment duties.
In addition, there were lots of social events organized by my company and CIP.
I am a beneficiary of this program and recommend it to all.

more Chinese lesson and traveling outside China (neighboring countries)

ken
Purdue University

“A” Plus

My internship was with the project management dept of a manufacturing company in Beijing where I prepare packages of materials, compile documentation and spreadsheets, participate in support executive management, assist in handling all expense reports, receipt management and invoices, networking with other departments, inputs of data (excel) and other assigned duties.
Being abroad was more than just work for me. It was fun, lots of company events (parties) and visits to historic sites. I'm grateful to my working colleges, CIP Team and the Chinese government for such tremendous career opportunity.

chris
Madison, USA
University of Wisconsin- Madison

Prepared for future

With the assistance of CIP Team, I arrived in Beijing (China) on time for my internship and had less paperwork to worry about. Nice shared accommodation with a winning roommate, reputable organization to work, dedicated workforce and traditionally nutritional Chinese cuisine.
As an intern, I assisted more experienced engineers in their daily operations, namely, assisting in the design and development of future hardware, performing analysis for both completed and future launches, test, systems engineering, mission integration, quality assurance, system safety.
The internship was all career entertaining full of lessons and experiences.

peter
California, USA

True internship experience in China

My 9 weeks intern abroad in China as a law student was mostly spent doing research and writings with my company. My Supervisor always tells me “Peter, the common practice for all law internships is that you will be doing extensive research and writings. That’s the best way to start the profession”. I appreciated the strict coaching exercise by my supervisor and also enjoyed the company events. Some basic duties assigned as an intern were the intensive research on cases, administrative work (clerical work), witness courtroom proceedings, and other watch and learn activities.
In sum, Law is a field of discipline, enjoyed my stay in China and wish ALL the best of luck in the industry.

More traveling on the Job. I don't mind paying the transport bill (trip).

denzel
connecticut, USA

Creative Architectural Internship

The main career role of an Architect is basically about making a place where people spend their lives with family and friends. This creative passion in the industry adds value and beauty to the space we live in every day.
China as a destination for my intern is known for its amazing and creative design of the architectural space. Also, with its booming economy, government housing initiatives, infrastructure programs and private real estate speculation have all driven construction to record levels.
Attached to a prestigious architectural company added lots of value to my profession. Some tasks performed were - assist in the streamlining of the architectural design process, develop project specifications from master specifications, assist architects in construction drawings of pre-fabricated structure projects, scanning and filing of docs, and many others.
It was an internship full of lessons and experiences. Thanks CIP and China.

rose
Illinois, USA
Northern Illinois University

Marketing at its Best

One of my hobbies growing up is traveling and experiencing nature’s beautiful things. So, spending my summer in China was a plus to my traveling list. My shared accommodation was amazing and was worth paying for. I gain both professional and personal development in my chosen field.
During my internship, I was assigned to the marketing dept. of a telecom service company and worked with amazing and talented co-workers.
On my job training, I learn the practical aspect of the job, namely, assisting with administrative projects, developing and maintaining relationships with clients, organizing marketing campaigns (events), circulating of publications via email, analyzing marketing strategies and many others.
To me, it was a special moment in Beijing (China) and I recommend the program to everyone.

more traveling outside China (on the job / internship) and parties

marvin
Tilburg, Netherlands

Making Impact

As cited by David Ricardo (1817) a country will engage in international trade because another country has an advantage in producing something (goods and services) at a lower cost.
As an economics student, I have learned to understand the concept of trade among countries because other countries can produce something cheaper.
On the other hand, acquiring such goods does not end there. One needs an expert to advise on the management of goods which includes stock control, warehousing, transport and distribution.
Coming to China enriched my academic knowledge by ensuring that purchased goods need to be coordinated to the need user. It is not only exchange (getting the goods) at a cheap price but importantly coordinating to ensure goods get to customers on time.
All I can say is thank you CIP for giving me such opportunity.

More traveling experience on the job

At China Internship Placements (CIP), we provide Executive Internship for young graduates and International students combining Professional Grooming, Mentoring, and Entrepreneurial Training. Our China Internship Programs is the new face of 21st Century Internships designed for Millennials. Our mission is to ensure participants' Experience and