CIP | Executive Internship Program in China w/ Mentoring and Coaching

CIP | Executive Internship Program in China w/ Mentoring and Coaching

SPECIAL OFFER: Join our Program Before 31st March and Get Free Cultural Trip to other Cities

Only for those applying through Go Overseas (Code: TG-EXTRA)
Quote this Code to your Personal Program Consultant During your appointment and get a Free Group trip to Nanjing the Ancient Capital City of China or Tianjin the Beautiful Port City of China. Get ready for a Complete China Experience, You will be "WOWED"!!
We are hosting over 200 students this summer on our China Internship and study abroad Program

Our award winning Executive Internship in China program places young graduates into multinational organizations to contribute their effort to corporate expansions and real projects. As a participant, you will join industry experts in carrying out organizational mandates. All our interns are trained to understand how to lead a corporate agenda into Chinese market.

Our commitment to professionalism and to transforming our participants through an Executive Internship Program in China made us an industry leader over the past years. Our participants stand out as we groom them properly to fit into working environments. For the past years, we have had the opportunity to transform over 4,000 young people and we remain proud. We have applied Research & Development as well as constant risk assessment to evolve our programs to a more modern one to fit the 21st century requirements.

Animal Science
Selection and Offer Delivery
Conversation with your host Company
Visa Application and Arrival
Weekly Hours
Our Internship Programs are built to contain components that will grant maximum exposure of participants, ensuring complete transformation. The following are the components of our services:

- Executive Internship Placement in China
- Chinese Language Study (Private Classes)
- Visa Processing and Consultation
- Fully furnished housing and accommodation over the duration of the program
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Welcome Orientation: City map, Transport card, Mobile phone, SIM card
- Business Classes and Seminar, Networking events
- Professional Mentoring and Corporate Grooming
- Entrepreneurial Training*
- Full-time 24/7 program leadership and support
- Travel & Tour to historical sites with cultural activities and Know China tour
- CIP Insurance card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
- Introduction to other legal income generating opportunities

Internship in China: Truly First

Sustaining the environment for the future generation is a major concern to everyone. After spending 12 weeks I am even more convinced that China is the place to be if you want to contribute improving the environment. I loved my work and everything in China.
My role was basically about Compliance. Providing support to the development and coordination of training programs in support of the set standard.
Working with a construction company, I assisted my supervisor with maintaining the Site Preparedness and Emergency Plans & Procedures, support coordinating regulatory programs and its applications and help support the compliance process, supporting and providing relief for the environmental department and other related environmental support tasks.
Thank you China for this incredible life opportunity.

Response from China Internship Placements

Rodrigo, Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We appreciate your recommendations. Looking to serve you with Alumni Support Services. Have a wonderful Year :)

Amazing CIP. Keep up the good work

I highly recommend internship in China for their outstanding services rendering to young graduates and mankind as a whole. I never thought I would acquire so much career knowledge at this early stage in life. But, CIP and China had made it possible.
During my internship I learned many skills among which includes - e-mail marketing campaign development & implementation, assist my immediate supervisor in updating main website (uploading photos etc), building digital marketing profile via Google, SEO, performing advanced internet research and learning new e-commerce strategies.
The internship program was well organized, productive and fun (in terms of parties and historic sightseeing).

One Touch. Internship at its Best

To be sincere to all students who are planning/deciding where to intern this period, I advise you come to China. I just completed my 4 months internship program in Beijing, China, and am proud to have made that decision. NOT REGRETTED.
I worked closely with the business development manager and duties assigned included making outbound calls to our businesses (clients), taking clients appointment, accompanying my Boss during fieldwork, suggesting to clients to take up appropriate services and other related tasks assigned to me.
Guys, join the winning team and benefit from the wide range of programs offered.

Real Internship, Real Difference

It never occurred to me that one day, I would be an Alumnus of China Internship Program. Young students always think within rather than thinking outside the box. That was what happened to me. My internship in China was as a result of thinking outside the best.
Hospitality is a broad field and I have been passionate about it. Everything in the industry is about services – making people happy and feel at home.
My day-to-day operations with my (intern) company included creating/enhancing inter-personal relationship among staff and clients, ensuring that the facilities are properly maintained, taking steps to ensure customer satisfaction and assisting with administrative work at the HR office.
I had a wonderful working atmosphere in China and would recommend family and friends to the program.

I blessed the day I intern in China

I wake up everyday hoping my internship will never end. Weird as it may sound but that is the truth. This is because of the new family and friends I made during my internship in China.
We worked and interacted as one big family and everyday was a memorable day for all staff.
As an accounting student I had the opportunity to work with professional accountants in a reputable auditing company. Some of my roles included book-keeping, recording transactions according to source documents, summary table of accounting voucher, and then account the general ledger. In addition, I helped with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable and many other assigned tasks.
Also, to mention the parties and historic trips organized by CIP.
I highly recommend the program to you. Trust me, you won't regret it.

more of company parties and events

My expectations met at China Internship Program

Embarking on a 3 months career journey to China came with nothing less than the best. I had an awesome experience beginning right on arrival at the airport. Very warm reception and nice accommodation blew my mind.
Also, CIP organized some good activities and trips that were fun and allowed me to make good friends among my fellow interns. My daily routine duties were to assist in the editing and screening content, conduct Internet research related to our brand, website presence and our competitors, support the digital media manager by using appropriate social media monitoring tools to regularly monitor traffic and engagement generated through social media and web activity and other related social media strategy.
The journey was emotional and exciting. Don't think twice. Apply now.

Student Internship at its Peak

I felt in love with the internship program and China, right on arrival. The feeling was very high - mixed with fun and laughter.
I opted for Shanghai where I loved working with dedicated colleges. The people I worked with were great and together, raised the image of the company. During my internship, I was tasked with the following: creating documents to be used by everyone to show the homeowner’s selections, learn how to communicate with interested volunteers about what we do via phone and email, work with staff to develop a list of suppliers who work with our company, attend community, career, and volunteer fairs with staff to share information with attendees about what we do and how to get involved and assist in completing and preparing project’s specifications, design studies and sketches in all or part phases.
As far as living in Shanghai (China) was concerned, I would recommend it to anyone.

A better way to start your career life

I had an awesome experience in Beijing. I started work immediately on arrival and upon been introduced to my company led to lots of assigned responsibilities.
My primary responsibilities included: research on technical properties of products, develop unique, new concepts, conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns, create and present storyboards of ideas. Also, working with art directors to create ideas, write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising, oversee campaigns from production to completion and others.
I will always remember my time in China and will entreat all to register for the program.

I am a beneficiary. Please, Hurry and be part of this exciting program.

China internship programs are programs in which current students work on a temporary basis for a company for short periods (usually 3 months) and these help students to gain some professional experience as well as some money while studying. I had lots of opportunities and gain field experience during my internship at my (intern) company’s seminars and events.
As a marketing student, I worked with talented teammates in creating insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies. Also, learn SEO best practices and other assigned tasks. Through this internship, I broadened my networking and make lifetime friends
My trip was memorable and I recommend it to you.

Be part of the winning team

I must confess my internship in China was not only about work but also, an opportunity to experience China’s rich culture. This exciting experience opened my mind and made me a better person.
Moreover, finding myself in Shanghai made my internship (stay) very entertaining.
Working at a renowned hotel with the HR Team enabled me to learn key human resources practices such as hiring, procurement, development, training and appraisal of the employees. Also, I was privileged to interact with all staff and importantly, make new friends.
It was an exciting journey and most grateful to CIP Team for making it possible.

Full of goodness and career breakthrough

Life, they say – is all about taking risk. If you don’t take such risk, then, you lose a chance.
But, in Finance, one takes such risk via hedging its investments in order to reduce any substantial losses or gains (yet to occur, future).
Having worked with an investment company in Shanghai helped me learn through rigorous training program covering pure arbitrage, value investing, and statistical arbitrage across multiple asset classes. Also, encouraged me to make significant contributions at all stages in the investment process, including sourcing, researching and modeling sophisticated investments, build and apply expertise in both fundamental and quantitative analysis and research to find new investment strategies.
It was very exciting interning in China and will recommend friends to the program.

Awesome - HR Internship in China

Establish and maintain an inter-personnel relationship with Others is key for effective management in every organization.
As a student in the HR Dept, my key role is to assist in implementing HR policies and procedures, coordinate all recruitment activities and induction process for new staff and create a friendly environment to respond to staff/manager inquiries in a timely manner.
During my 4 months internship in China paved way for the above-mentioned duties to be experienced.
This summer truly was one of the most wonderful moments of my life and I absolutely recommend it to anyone interested in gaining internship/work experience abroad.

Internship in China is Second to none

My 3 months internship with a family-owned business educated me on the creativity and flexible logistics services in the trade industry. The talented and affable staff showed lots of care and love during my stay with the company.
Becoming part of this logistics company greeted me with work on my first day (LOL). Assigned duties included learning and monitoring of Importer Security Filing, tracking and tracing of import/export cargo, and handling documentation management for high-profile customers including receiving original international documents, scanning, uploading and updating into our data system.
I can never wish for anything more than my amazing working internship in China.

Making it to the Top

At the very beginning, I was concerned about going to Beijing rather than Shanghai, but family and friends guided me in making the right decision - Shanghai (China) for my Hotel Management Internship.
Shanghai, known as China’s most beautiful province (city) and # 1 financial Hub in the country made my stay home away from home.
As an intern attached to the communication department at the 5-star hotel - helped manage the in-house communication, guest communication and also the emergency center. I enjoyed every bit of the work and importantly, worked among lovely staffs until my departure back home.

Non-Stop Intern abroad in China

Interning in China was one of my best decisions as far as my educational and professional career is concern. I was very satisfied with the organization of the internship program right from start to finish.
As a student of architecture (intern), I was assigned to the office assisting with all aspects of architectural design, from presentations for clients to working with the construction team. Also, I contributed in drafting some architectural work and other research related jobs.
It’s been exciting interning in China and thanks all stakeholders for making it possible.

traveling to other provinces based on work-related.

About China Internship Placements

At China Internship Placements (CIP), we provide Executive Internship for young graduates and International students combining Professional Grooming, Mentoring, and Entrepreneurial Training. Our China Internship Programs is the new face of 21st...