- Czech Republic
View Other Details
✓ Shadowing your mentoring team 25 hours per week minimum in the largest hospital in Central Europe
✓ 3 more hours of Tutorials on latest research topics and Excursions to our specialized centres every week in addition to the shadowing hours
✓ Study Materials to extend your specialty knowledge before your placement starts
✓ Accommodation nearby wonderful Prague Castle and Food
✓ CHP System to control your trip with just a click
✓ 24/7 CHP Team support
Tutorials and Excursions + Study Materials + 24/7 CHP Team support + Insurance for placement + CHP Certificate + Set of Guides to get the most out of your stay and placement
This specialty represents a perfect match for those of you interested in nursing and physical therapy, as we focus on treatment of nearly all spinal conditions and diseases, such as injuries of the spine and spinal cord, degenerative and oncologic diseases, inflammation of the spine, and congenital deformities.
If you consider the career of a nurse or you are a nursing student already, this placement can give you a very intense shadowing experience as you shadow the whole week our mentor Lenka.
You can observe as well these patient cases:
- Spinal & spinal cord injuries
- Oncological diseases of the spine
- Tumorous diseases
- Metastatic diseases
- Degenerative scoliosis
- And many more…
Shadow our nurses during their daily job tasks. Only with us, you know your department and the mentoring team even before you apply.
Know more about the mentors' daily schedule on our website.
- Know everything before you arrive, including your department and mentoring team.
- Become a part of a well experienced team of specialists to get to know what it is like to work in the real clinical environment.
- Be ready to get the most out of your placement with exclusive study materials.
- Gain the CHP Program Certificate and Personal Recommendation from the best specialists.
- Boost your university application and excel during interviews thanks to a real clinical environment experiential learning.