CEA Internships in Prague

CEA Internships in Prague

The capital of Czechia and headquarters for many international companies, Prague is home to over 1.25 million people. Located on the scenic Vltava river, Prague has long been a political, cultural, and economic center for Europe.

CEA Internships Abroad Prague provides hands-on, practical experience. Rewarding internship opportunities await you in careers such as: Web design, e-commerce, economics research, the performing arts, medical supplies and pharmaceuticals, economics, marketing, financial consulting, publishing, event management, healthcare, humanitarian aid, advertising, film production, science research, game design, real estate, marine science, hospitality, healthcare, and business consulting.

To learn more about Prague, click the “Visit Site” button above and see what CEA has waiting for you!

• Strong Academics
Weekly Hours
•Personalized pre-departure advising
•Tuition and registration
•Housing (apartment options)
•Comprehensive collection of in-country support services including insurance, on-site support, social and wellness activities
•Career and re-entry support
•Scholarship opportunities available

A Life-Changing Program

My time with CEA started in the Fall of 2016 on their Prague Internship program. Living and interning abroad was the most rewarding, educational and life-changing experience of my life. I forged outstanding bonds that facilitated in my growth as a student, friend, person, and professional in a matter of weeks. I genuinely believe this experience was all that is was because of the above and beyond standards set by all those in the CEA Prague department. One small glimpse into their caring nature as a company was in the days after my program came to close. Upon finishing studies I hugged my internship coordinator goodbye and told her I was thinking of visiting Berlin before flying home for Christmas. As it would turn out I skipped Berlin for an extra day in Prague and missed the day there was a terrorist attack in the city. The first person to reach out to me was a member of the Prague CEA office. Despite no longer being affiliated with their company, they offered everything to ensure my safety all because I mentioned to one staff member that I was considering visiting Berlin. This event alone speaks wonders to the character of this company and I could speak more highly of this program and experience!

Great Program!

A great program where I had the ability to both study as well as intern abroad. The level of skills that I developed abroad have impacted my current career goals tremendously and I have gained a new aspect of what I want to make into a profession. The staff was very nice and helpful and AAU (the university attended) was an excellent university and gave a great global aspect into International Business. The apartment, roommates, and accommodations exceeded my expectations they matched my roommates and I perfectly (and we had a well-furnished and very clean apartment as well that was close to school and the inner city!).

Amazing Experience, Even Better Support

Studying abroad can be a scary thought. Traveling across the world, alone and left to fend for yourself in a foreign place. However, CEA alleviated this fear completely. Their staff is was extremely helpful during the application process and their onsite staff in Prague made me feel extremely safe and confident that if I had any problems they would be there to help.

I highly recommend studying abroad through CEA!

About CEA Study Abroad

With 20 destinations across 11 countries, CEA Study Abroad offers an ideal balance of academics, internships, and adventure to more than 4,000 students each year. Find out where learning abroad can take you by clicking the “Visit Site” button and...