• Czech Republic

Pricing

•Personalized pre-departure advising
•Tuition and registration
•Housing (apartment options)
•Comprehensive collection of in-country support services including insurance, on-site support, social and wellness activities
•Career and re-entry support
•Scholarship opportunities available
What's Included
Some Accommodation Activities Airport Transfers
Feb 09, 2022
Sep 01, 2022
41 travelers are looking at this program

The capital of Czechia and headquarters for many international companies, Prague is home to over 1.25 million people. Located on the scenic Vltava river, Prague has long been a political, cultural, and economic center for Europe.

CEA Internships Abroad Prague provides hands-on, practical real world experience. Rewarding internship opportunities await you in careers such as: Web design, e-commerce, economics research, the performing arts, medical supplies and pharmaceuticals, economics, marketing, financial consulting, publishing, event management, healthcare, humanitarian aid, advertising, film production, science research, game design, real estate, marine science, hospitality, healthcare, and business consulting.

To learn more about Prague, click the “Visit Site” button above and see what CEA has waiting for you!

Program Highlights

• Strong Academics
  • A Focus on Small- & Medium-Sized Enterprises
  • An Individualized Placement Process
  • Affordable, Convenient Options

CEA Scholarships

CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid

Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.

$400 - $3,000

• 5 rating 100%
  • 4 rating 0%
  • 3 rating 0%
  • 2 rating 0%
  • 1 rating 0%
Paige

Lovely - Highly Recommend!

Truthfully I did not know much about Prague before going. It turned out to be the most wonderful place where I felt like I was living in a Fairytale. There is such a range of activities to do for different interest, between hiking, musical festivals, beer gardens, a very fun nightlife, operas, or roaming through the elegant city. It is also a great location to travel to other places in Europe -although Prague was the best. I felt extremely safe as a young female traveler often exploring places in city a lone or with friends.

Katie

A Life-Changing Program

My time with CEA started in the Fall of 2016 on their Prague Internship program. Living and interning abroad was the most rewarding, educational and life-changing experience of my life. I forged outstanding bonds that facilitated in my growth as a student, friend, person, and professional in a matter of weeks. I genuinely believe this experience was all that is was because of the above and beyond standards set by all those in the CEA Prague department. One small glimpse into their caring nature as a company was in the days after my program came to close. Upon finishing studies I hugged my internship coordinator goodbye and told her I was thinking of visiting Berlin before flying home for Christmas. As it would turn out I skipped Berlin for an extra day in Prague and missed the day there was a terrorist attack in the city. The first person to reach out to me was a member of the Prague CEA office. Despite no longer being affiliated with their company, they offered everything to ensure my safety all because I mentioned to one staff member that I was considering visiting Berlin. This event alone speaks wonders to the character of this company and I could speak more highly of this program and experience!

Read my full story
Alexis

Great Program!

A great program where I had the ability to both study as well as intern abroad. The level of skills that I developed abroad have impacted my current career goals tremendously and I have gained a new aspect of what I want to make into a profession. The staff was very nice and helpful and AAU (the university attended) was an excellent university and gave a great global aspect into International Business. The apartment, roommates, and accommodations exceeded my expectations they matched my roommates and I perfectly (and we had a well-furnished and very clean apartment as well that was close to school and the inner city!).

Paige

Amazing Experience, Even Better Support

Studying abroad can be a scary thought. Traveling across the world, alone and left to fend for yourself in a foreign place. However, CEA alleviated this fear completely. Their staff is was extremely helpful during the application process and their onsite staff in Prague made me feel extremely safe and confident that if I had any problems they would be there to help.

I highly recommend studying abroad through CEA!