Is there a more prestigious specialty in medicine than neurosurgery? The Department of Neurosurgery specializes in treating the most complex device in the universe - the human brain. Our neurosurgeons perform the most advanced surgeries and treat all age groups from newborns to elderly patients. That is a unique chance for you to observe and compare different approaches towards children and adults starting from planning the surgery till post operative checks.
Neurosurgery specialized center is a top-notch surgical facility. You have to be extremely motivated and passionate about this specialty for two reasons, the operations that we perform are often very long and difficult and we require from you responsibility and discipline as our mentors are under a lot of pressure.
Shadow our neurosurgeons during their daily job tasks, you have the detailed overview on our website. Only with CHP Program you know all about your department and the mentoring team even before you apply.
- You know your mentoring team, their professional experience and personal motivation, even before you apply.
- You know every aspect of the specialty department you are interested in - including typical patient cases, methods and procedures.
- You know your shadowing schedule according to the one of your mentors.
- We created for you exclusive study materials related to each of the specialties, so you can study ahead.
- University Hospital in Motol, where the CHP Program takes place, is the largest hospital in Central Europe with special focus on children.