- Czech Republic
View Other Details
✓ Shadowing your mentoring team 25 hours per week minimum in the largest hospital in Central Europe
✓ 3 more hours of Tutorials on latest research topics and Excursions to our specialized centres every week in addition to the shadowing hours
✓ Study Materials to extend your specialty knowledge before your placement starts
✓ Accommodation nearby wonderful Prague Castle and Food
✓ CHP System to control your trip with just a click
✓ 24/7 CHP Team support
Tutorials and Excursions + Study Materials + 24/7 CHP Team support + Insurance for placement + CHP Certificate + Set of Guides to get the most out of your stay and placement.
The Intensive Care Unit of Urology is an ideal place for a student who is interested in Intensive Care and Nursing. Our mentor Sandra takes care of patients coming directly from operating rooms. They stay in our department until their conditions improve and they are ready to be transported to the standard ward department.
Yearly, there are about 1,600 surgeries. Some patients need to stay in the ICU until their health conditions stabilize. And you work mainly with the patients with oncological conditions. What is exciting is to get to know more about the surgeries with the Galileo system, too. And not a small number of patients undergoes gender conversion from male to female.
You can observe these patient cases, too:
-Chronic urinary tract infections
-Gender reassignment surgeries
-And many more…
- Know everything before you arrive, including your department and mentoring team.
- Be ready to get the most out of your placement with exclusive study materials.
- Network and connect with young students from around the globe who already took part in the CHP Program.
- Boost your university application and excel during interviews thanks to a real clinical environment experiential learning.
- Gain the CHP Program Certificate and Personal Recommendation from the best specialists.