- Take Spanish classes with your internship. We offer different courses to fit your schedule. You could combine your language learning with surf lessons or conversation classes.
- Get to know our school family. We have many weekly activities to keep you busy here at ASI. From salsa to cooking classes, we can be your home away from home.
- We work around your schedule. Whether you`re coming for just a few weeks or a few months, we will make sure you have everything you need for a valuable and memorable internship.
- Go sightseeing on the weekends. Visit fascinating places in and around Chiclayo when you`re not working. Travel to waterfalls, see animal and nature preserves, and explore archaeological sites that immerse you in Perus history.
- Get full support from our staff during your internship. From accommodation to transportation, our Coordination staff will do its best to make your stay comfortable.
Whether you’re passionate about the human medicine, want to put your Business Administration skills to work, or would love teaching English, math, sports, or crafts to children, we have the right opportunity for you! Alternatively, you could choose to intern in a different field, such as Tourism, Psychology or Marketing in sunny northern Peru or Ecuador. We offer different programs that make it easy for you to combine your internship with Spanish classes, surf lessons, a volunteering project, or other opportunities, including programs at our sister school in Ecuador. Whatever you choose, the possibilities are endless!
Stay from 4 weeks up to a year - it all depends on your schedule. Choose programs in Peru (Chiclayo, Cusco, Lima) or Ecuador (Quito, Otavalo, Galapagos, Amazon, Andes, Coast).
Get started today, and take a look at our website for all available internships and more information