Intern in Ecuador with World Internships!

Internships in Ecuador aim to develop and support the community from a variety of angles, ensuring you a rewarding and educational experience. Two weeks of Spanish language instruction, a homestay with a local family and a Spanish work environment will allow you to fully immerse yourself in this Andean culture so you can greatly improve your Spanish during your time abroad.

• Diverse internship placements! You can intern in anything from business and law to fashion and tourism, and just about anything in between!
  • Affordability! Our program prices include your placement, housing, insurance and more so you don't have to worry about hidden costs!
  • Language instruction at your level so you can improve your written and conversational Spanish skills right off the bat!
  • Flexible dates - you can start/stop your internship whenever fits your schedule since placements are available throughout the year!
  • A perfect blend of support! We are here to help guide you throughout the process and see this is as a great opportunity for you to be independent. We'll give you all the resources you need to have a successful time abroad and give you as much freedom as y

Mike

6 Weeks in Ecuador

While in Ecuador, I worked with indigenous tea farmers around the jungle town of Tena.

My internship was incredible. Not only was I in the Amazon Rainforest, but I was constantly forced to step out of my comfort zone and try new things. I tried new foods, spoke in different languages, and most importantly, learned how to interact in a different society. That's the beauty of an interning abroad - you get the same technical experience, but you also get that added bonus of interacting and learning from people, communities, and situations that you wouldn't normally have here in the States.

Interning abroad helped me grow tremendously. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested.