View Other Details
Pre-departure and in-country workshops
Project Everest Ventures polo shirt and notebook
Highly trained leaders and staff
Enabling sustainable social impact in Fiji is a real-world industry experience that is unlike any other. From tackling food security, to alleviating major health issues through alternative cooking practices, to supporting local business owners to take their enterprises to the next level, implementing social business has never been more meaningful or sustainable.
Project Everest Ventures is a certified B Corporation, meaning that purpose is part of everything that we do. As leaders in sustainability and social impact, working on an internship in Fiji will put you at the cutting edge of tech-enabled international development. Gain soft skills in leadership, teamwork, and problem solving, alongside technical experience in social business methodologies such as Design Thinking and Lean Startup.
Select from one of our Fiji-based social impact projects, including: fuel sustainability, social consulting, and tech-enabled agricultural consulting and supply chain management.
- Collaborate and build meaningful connections with local Fijian communities through a cultural immersion that ensures the delivery of socially viable solutions that actually improves quality of life.
- Explore the integration of exponential technologies, such as data-driven AI consulting, for scalable and sustainable social change at a grass-roots level.
- Wind-down after work hours on the beautiful beaches of Fiji armed with a coconut and a sunset, or pop over to one of the stunning islands to make the most of your weekends.
- 24/7 support and training from experienced leaders, staff and external partners who are highly trained in risk and safety management, facilitating personal and professional growth, and business development.
- Learn and apply a range of industry-standard entrepreneurial and innovative methodologies and skills such as Design Thinking and Lean Startup and experience applying them to a real world context.