We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
Visit the tropical paradise of Fiji with GVI and intern to make a difference on critical community development and conservation initiatives. GVI runs a number of unique programs in this island nation which gives you the opportunity to discover a new culture and leave a lasting, positive impression. Join GVI in Fiji for the experience of a lifetime!
- Marine Conservation and PADI Divemaster Internship in Fiji On this PADI Divemaster and marine conservation internship you'll spend your days diving around and protecting some of the most beautiful underwater creatures in the world. Gain important work experience while gathering valuable ecological data on the reefs and related ecosystems. Boost your marine conservation career!
- Teaching Internship in Fiji The community needs all the educational help they can get and your contribution will be greatly appreciated. After a successful internship, you may even get the opportunity to work for GVI or selected partner organizations. Give your career a head-start in this island paradise!
- Short Term Teaching Internship in Fiji: Explore the tropical country of Fiji on a hands-on short-term teaching internship. As an intern you gain practical experience while you make a real difference to communities, assisting and sharing your skills with local teachers to improve the quality of education in under-resourced schools.
- Short Term Marine Conservation Internship in Fiji: Join our educational internship and dive in the tropical waters of Fiji and contribute to vital conservation efforts. Discover the rich biodiversity of the South Pacific and gain your PADI Advanced Open Water qualification and contribute towards tangible, long-term community benefits.
- Short Term Community Development Internship Fiji: Immerse yourself in the local culture and contribute to valuable community development projects in the South Pacific. You will assist with various activities depending on the needs of the project, which may include infrastructure construction projects or helping set up community based income-generation initiatives.