Join a media team and explore urban Ghana, engage with the locals and gain first-hand knowledge of this fantastic country. As the media industry is developing, there are opportunities in newspaper journalism, radio broadcasting and TV journalism. Work in an area of your choice alongside professional journalists, learning skills and techniques as you go. The teams are bright and enthusiastic, not only working in the stations but also outreach programs in local schools and academies teaching writing and reporting skills.
Good literacy and communication skills are required to ensure a successful trip, no previous experience necessary. This is a valuable experience for anyone preparing for, or currently studying, a media-based course as hands on experience is the best way to learn.
Living in shared accommodation with other interns, you have the chance to meet people from around the world and work together as a team, whether that's in the media work or just cooking dinner!
- Hands on journalism experience in an area of your choice, gaining valuable skills
- Work alongside professional reporters and journalists, learning techniques and tips
- Shared accommodation with like-minded people
- Experiencing the friendly and bright culture of Ghana
- Completing your adventure with unique skills and knowledge