View Other Details
The program, “Becoming India Savvy” at The National Management School, is a Semester-in-India, 15-week, 15-credit program offered in partnership with University at Albany (SUNY). One of the highlights of this unique, study-abroad program is the 300-hour, 8-week internship with Capgemini—the world’s fourth largest software company—in its Mumbai (formerly Bombay) office.
Students earn 6 credits for the internship, a stipend of about $4500 from Capgemini and hands-on experience working on live projects under the direct mentorship of senior Capgemini executives. Students may get a job offer in the US with Capgemini upon successful completion of the Internship.
The remaining seven (7) weeks in India involve taking three courses (9 credits) at The National Management School in Chennai.
The last week of the program will take students to Delhi for an understanding of the India’s political capital and from there to Agra for a day-tour to visit the Taj Mahal.
- Six academic credits for this 8 week internship with one of the top 5 software companies in the world working in India and getting to understand the global software development model. Makes friends in the India business world and get to know senior execu
- Paid internship. $4500 will be paid to you directly
- Job offer upon successful completion of the internship. Job in the US with the company pays upward of $54,000 annually as a Staff Consultant.
- Experience India, the third largest economy in the world. Live, work, study, and enjoy India for 15 weeks across Chennai and Mumbai.
- Get to see India - Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Agra. Become India Savvy by learning to explore other cities - Pondicherry, Mysore, Goa, and other cities - on your own.