Professional Immersion Experience in Mumbai

The Professional Immersion Experience in one of the largest cities in the world and the City of Dreams, Mumbai, is designed with industry professionals to give you an in-depth insight into India’s unique and dynamic business environment and how this impacts the organizations operating in one of the fastest growing economies today.

You will be challenged through organization led workshops and will meet a number of individuals ranging from business owners to village dwellers to give you first-hand experience of India’s economy, business, culture, political system, legal system and people.

• Immerse yourself in The City of Dreams, explore India’s distinct culture, people and industries that co-exist harmoniously, underpinned by a complex and rich history.
  • Increase your employability and develop your competitive edge in within the global job market
  • Develop an international professional network, opening doors all over the globe.
  • Meet inspirational individuals from various walks of life; entrepreneurs, villagers & social activists to hearing their uplifting stories and practically engaging in aspects of their life and work.
  • Overload your senses and explore the chaos and beauty India has to offer

Dexter

Fufilling and Enlightening

The overall experience was extremely valuable along with the opportunities to do and see many things. The group which I attended the internship with was amazing. From the off the group and I were immediately immersed into the culture and way of life. The experience was unique as I had no expectations and it was my first time in Asia. It gave me invaluable transferable skills for the future and memories which I can never forget. It taught me to live in the present and not the future, neither the past.

Longer trip, travelling around multiple Indian cities and seeing more of the incredible country as it is.
Rhiann

India Business Travel Programme

The whole trip was great. We were able to learn a lot as well as have free time to organise our time. We had constant support and staff on hand for any help before and during the trip.
My favourite memory was the Apprentice Style Challenge. I also enjoyed visiting the village. The village was a welcoming atmosphere and brought the team closer. I learnt alot about about Indian culture. The apartment we stayed in was also safe and secure.

Maggie

My amazing experience of Mumbai

My trip to Mumbai was nothing short of amazing! Before leaving for the trip I was nervous as I had never experienced a country or culture like India before. However, the staff and group were incredible at making me feel safe and confident throughout the experience. I particularly liked how raw the trip was, we saw the REAL Mumbai, covering all that the city represents and offered. Personally, I believe the slum tour left the greatest impression on me once the trip was over. This was an eye opening and life changing experience that shaped me as a person once returning to the U.K. I strongly believe that this experience has added a impressive advantage to my CV and career prospects and has been a great talking point in interviews!

I strongly recommend this programme to anyone that wants to experience a fast paced, vibrant culture and who wishes to build great employability skills!

A trip of a LIFETIME

- More apprentice/team work activities

- if possible further opportunities to interact with locals
Charlie

Unforgettable Experience!

I never realised how much you can do and learn in 10 days. The experience was well balanced with professional workshops and engagements to also having a good amount of free time to explore Mumbai and really understanding the culture that exists in India.

The Pave staff were so helpful and friendly throughout the process which made everyones experience that much better as we all felt safe and secure.

Overall it was an unforgettable experience. The accommodation was so much fun and I managed to meet so many different people, some of whom I still remain in contact with!

Bhavika

I learnt so much!

I learnt so much on this programme and experienced India in a way I never even thought possible. I felt safe the whole time I was there and enjoyed my time out there. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and this made the experience even greater. I would definitely recommend this programme to other people. This programme gave me a whole new look at India and I’m excited to visit again one day.

About Pave

Founded in 2013, Pave is an award-winning UK based talent consultancy specialising in learning and professional developmental opportunities for young professionals seeking Internships and Experiences in India.

It is our core belief that experiencing...