View Other Details
- Qualifications vary per internship, please refer to each internship listing for exact requirements
- Pave Internship
- Visa Processing (consulate fee payable by applicant)
- 24/7 On-Ground Support
- Travel & Insurance Support
- Alumni Community Membership
A Pave internship is your chance to spend anywhere from 1 – 4 months living and working in one of the fastest growing economies in the world, India.
Pave specifically designs internship opportunities with India’s leading organisations, across a range of industries and sizes, from start-ups and SME’s to multinationals.
It is our core belief that experiencing life and work in India with Pave will provide the talent of the future a unique first-hand exposure to the dynamism and creativity of the Indian economy as well as the ability to develop a highly global skill set that puts them in strong stead for future employability.
We give you the autonomy to choose from our vast range of internship opportunities in the following sectors:
• App development
• Business Development
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• Human Resources
• Photography & Filmmaking
• Social Media
• Website Design
• Writing & Editing
- Relevant international experience: Gain a practical insight into the Indian economy and an international context to industry practice and characteristics.
- Skills for the Future: Develop transferable skills and competencies that the global economy require in the future. Understand what part India is playing in developing such skills for its future generations.
- Global social capital: Build a strong international network through networking and engaging with Indian and international professionals.
- Self-Concept Clarity: Become more self-aware as to strengths, weaknesses and values through being positively challenged and being out of your comfort zone.