Work Abroad- Internships in Corporates or Social Development

Aii- Escalator to your career!!

Welcome to the land of diversity and amazing culture & traditions. Explore here the colorful world of people, places, religions, art, customs, hospitality & many more you never imagined. The land of Maharajas has a place for you to live & learn on an internship program count as an International internship. Here you can choose from 23 to 30 different sectors to join for learning and working with a certificate of professional experience. Aii presents a professional platform for international students, professionals & career-breakers to live and learn in India and Sub-Continents.

• Aii is amongst the best Internship and Work abroad placement providers in India and Sub-Continents. We have a successful track record of placements with best feedback.
  • Earn while you learn! Well with us, you get the opportunity to make some money while doing internship as most of our internships are paid internships.
  • Explore the best with Aii. You can make a combination of your program by merging your internship with Volunteering, Study Abroad, Language Abroad, Travel, Culture Exchange and a lot more.
  • Meeting with people from all across the globe as with Aii you will get an opportunity to interact with participants from all across also the added advantage to know about the culture of India and other countries in the world.
  • Provides the opportunity to select from 28+ fields of internship. A one stop which includes Pickup and Drop from airport, your accommodation with meals and all assistance during your program with us.

Maria

Helpful Experience for my Career

Hello Everyone,

I am here to write my review about Aii. I applied through there website for Medical Internship in India. I never thought of doing an internship in India so when I saw the website, I thought of checking about the program in case if I'll change my mind and later I did. I have got an email from Aplav and he shard all the details with me, I then forwarded my resume and then they arranged my Skype call with the doctors where I was placed. I came with some other expectations but honestly I got more then what I expected.
Thank you Aii and India for giving me these wonderful moments.

For others those who want to do international Internship, I would recommended you to do it in India. It would be a different experience for you all together. Check out their website, that's where you can apply for the program!

About Aii Group

Aii is India's leading and fastest growing Youth Exchange organization based in Jaipur (Pink city), Rajasthan, India. We offer several student need based programs to fulfill their education purposes as well we provide extensive support to the...