Dublin provides an incredible backdrop for international internships! Interns entering an internship in Finance/Accounting/Economics will have the chance to experience the financial operations of a bank or company dealing in the products and/or services sectors. Typical intern’s tasks include processing of purchase orders for payment, payroll duties, income audit and analysis, issuing of payments and processing of invoices. Serious students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Dublin is an exciting, multicultural city with a young vibrant community and exciting entertainment and networking opportunities.
- The rest of Europe is incredibly accessible if you'd like to travel after your internship.
- ELI works with a wide range of companies, so we are able to tailor internships according to education, interests, and availability of each candidate.
- Various housing options can be tailored to your needs whether you are interested in fully immersing yourself in Irish culture with a host family, or living in shared housing near Temple Bar.
- International experience is a vital component to a well-rounded resume in a rapidly globalizing economy. An internship in Ireland will make you a more competitive candidate in the job market at home. Plus, many universities offer scholarships.