FIE Dublin students have the opportunity to intern at a small-to-medium sized Irish company in the vibrant capital city. Take advantage of the “big village feel” unique to Dublin!
Live, work, AND play in Dublin, Ireland, where a treasure trove of internships awaits you. As the modern business landscape is all about globalization, international markets, and benefiting the public good, there’s never been a better time to jumpstart your career with an internship at a small-to-medium organization.
Semester internships take place two to three days per week with Dublin Business School (DBS) stream electives occurring on the other days. Irish Life and Cultures, and the International Internship Course (IIC) meet two days per week. After you clock off from a hard day’s work, find the mighty craic (that’s Irish slang for “fun”) with your new coworkers-turned-lifelong connections. The European professional scene is yours for the taking. Ready to snag an internship in Dublin?
- Co-curricular activities take you to the city's historic museums, theaters, and cultural centers
- Exciting and engaging courses on Irish history, politics, and culture
- Gain international internship experience
- INCLUDED weekend study tour to Northern Ireland (Belfast, Giants Causeway)
- INCLUDED weekend study tour to the West of Ireland (Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, Galway)