An international internship at FIE in Dublin is a pre-professional, field-based experience coupled with academic analysis and reflection in your International Internship Course. Internships are scheduled for 2-3 days per week (SEMESTER) or 4 days per week (SUMMER) with academic classes on the other days. Boost your resume by developing your professional and cultural skills and experience working life in another country!
FIE Dublin scholarships from $1,000 (summer) to $3,000 (semester) are available! www.fie.org.uk/fiescholarships
- Co-curricular activities take you to the city's historic museums, theaters, and cultural centers
- Exciting and engaging courses on Irish history, politics, and culture
- Gain international internship experience
- INCLUDED weekend study tour to Northern Ireland (Belfast, Giants Causeway)
- INCLUDED weekend study tour to the West of Ireland (Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, Galway)