View Other Details
£149 GBP Placement Fee
Project Fee includes all food, accommodation, domestic travel to the project from Luang Prabang, 24 hour support and all project related activities and lectures.
We also offer full pre-departure support (for all necessary flights, visas and vaccinations) and ongoing assistance throughout your placement.
What's not included:
Flights, insurance, visas (approximately $30 USD) and vaccinations. Full assistance will be provided in getting all these arranged.
Location: Northern Laos
Duration: 12 day course
Start Dates: First Sunday of each month
Practical and theoretical veterinary course specific to Asian elephants
Live and work at the Elephant Hospital in rural Laos
Opportunity to work alongside experienced veterinary staff and conduct your own research project
Keywords: Veterinary internship, hospital experience, research project, flexible serious internship
- Global Nomadic's veterinary internship is extremely affordable, and gives you serious chance to make an impact.
- Interns will have serious duties working alongside vet staff to rehabilitate the wild elephants
- The local organization Global Nomadic works with in Laos is reputable and has been previously visited, vetted and checked.
- The internship is extremely affordable and a great way to grow your career!
- You will be provided with full pre departure support and on going assistance throughout your trip.