See the World with Tru - Volunteer Internships and Adventure Travel

Exciting Gap Year Travel, Gap Adventures, Gap Year Holidays and Volunteer Work Abroad From 2 Weeks To A Year Round The World.

Gap year holiday travellers have a prime opportunity to explore the world, meet fascinating people, learn new cultures and help thousands of people; we give you the opportunity to make a difference. Our Gap year holiday programs and backpacking holidays offer volunteer work overseas giving you exciting adventures, personal development and heart-warming moments safe in the knowledge that you really can make a difference on your gap year travel.

Lilly

Ten out of Ten

If you want to travel the world with a difference. This is the way to do it. Thanks to all the staff who made my experience so incredible. From start to finish. I took part in the India Tour which gave us such a huge insite to the real india. Tru experience travel really wen all out for this one, and every single thing was touched. Thank you again for all of your efforts in making this such a unique and incredible trip. I see why it is called incredible india

Tina

My AMAZING Experience

I booked my experience with Tru Experience Travel, to the Philippines volunteer Teaching Palawan. I can truly say it was the most amazing experience that i have ever had, From the very beginning booking my trip with Tru Experience travel i spoke with Hannah she was brilliant. Giving me information about the different destinations i had in mind she never ones rushed me and made a sales pitch like the other companies i looked at. Hannah was all about helping me find the right volunteer project that suited my needs and always easy to get into contact with. Hannah also contacted me when i got to the volunteer project to see if everything was ok and if i need anything else just to contact her or the volunteer coordinator. The volunteer house was something out of a dream it was on the beach, in the mornings when you step out of your front door it was a vision of beauty with your feet on golden sand and clear blue sea waves. Teaching in Palawan I can now say with confidence that I can teach a whole class of children, the children are adorable and cute it was a pleasure every time i would teach them. Most importantly by going to the volunteer project it has connected me with whole entire different group of people halfway across the world from the local Filipino people to the friends i made from the volunteer house welcomed me with open arms. i have nothing but happy memories and a place that has stolen my heart. i cant wait to return, something that i will 100% be doing again. i just what to add Glory and Helen that work in the volunteer house are incredible. Truly the best thing i have ever done thanks Tru Experience Travel for an amazing time.

Mel

Dora the explorer

I have so many stories to tell, All I can say is that volunteering with Tru experience Travel has been the best experience in my life to date. I couldn't have asked for anything more from my experience. I had such an amazing time I will be heading back out to volunteer again in Philippines in January 2017...................................................................................... Thanks Tru

It couldn't its just perfect

About Tru Experience Travel

Many of us dream of travelling the world and seeing parts of the world we’ve only seen in television and film. The chance to experience another country and culture is an invaluable learning experience that will stay with you forever and the only way...