Under the general guidance of the Project Management Specialist and the direct supervision of the Project Management Consultant, the intern will be responsible for undertaking programme and/or project management tasks. And they will be given responsibilities that will assist their learning, and also their experience in data gathering/management/reporting and practical aspects of administrative processes in a large and complex organization. The intern is responsible to abide by security policies, financial rules and regulations, administrative instructions, plans and procedures of the UN Security Management System and that of UNDP.
- Carry out simple procurement processes in line with UNDP’s rules and regulations.
- Support in the coordination and recording of assets, which includes timely preparation and submission of periodic assets and inventory reports.
- Organize and update office files, and maintain the filing system of the Management Support Unit.
- Assist in research needed for logistics and outreach.
- Perform other tasks requested by the Management Support Unit.