SB OverSeas is looking for interns to join us in the Internship Programme for 2020. These internship positions are catered to individuals who are eager to develop their teaching skills as well as put into practice additional skills or interests in the field of communications and marketing, project development, empowerment development, child protection, and teaching and education.
The Lebanon Internship Programme is a three part programme. All interns teach one class per day to children who need remedial education provided in our centres in Lebanon. The internships have primary and secondary internship responsibilities of which they work on closely with their assigned supervisors on the ground that will follow their projects, progression, and conduct their evaluations. The internship includes an Arabic language course that helps elevate the interns ability to communicate in classrooms, immerse quicker into the community, and gain Arabic proficiency.
- Gain valuable insights of the stories of the local communities, their challenges, and their culture
- Work in the international humanitarian field and network prepares you for the positions you wish to apply to later on and the career you dream of
- Make memories during weekend excursions with fellow participants and beneficiaries
- Visit cities in Lebanon and surrounding countries
- Make an impact in the humanitarian field