Spend your winter break on Mexico’s Pacific Coast collaborating with locals and finding your passion. This intensive internship program is an immersive cultural and professional development experience ideal for those seriously interested in the social sector. We will treat you as a part of our small but inventive team, and will entrust you with a great deal of responsibility and choice.
If you are looking for a way to take your social sector skills to the next level, we invite you to apply for a position with Human Connections this Winter! The cost of the program is $1650 for 18 days, and includes local, safe hotel accommodations, 24/7 support prior to/during the program, local transportation, emergency medical insurance, professional trainings, group meals, exciting excursions to unique destinations, regular internet and telephone access, guided tours of local communities, talks by renowned experts, and a chance to make a direct contribution to the lives of local community member.
- Our programs help small, Mexican-owned businesses by providing growth opportunities and education.
- We are a social enterprise, which is a hybrid organization with the social impact goals of a non-profit and the financial sustainability of a business.
- We work in one of the most beautiful travel destinations on the continent: The Riveria Nayarit. Check it out on google images!
- We connect all program participants with non-profit and social business leaders in the area for hands-on learning and analysis.
- Program participants will get to work directly with Mexican micro-entrepreneurs to help strengthen their businesses and better their lives!