- New Zealand
View Other Details
Placement: $750 USD
Arrival Package: $170USD includes airport transfer, 3 nights downtown hostel accommodation, welcome orientation, hostel membership, Sim card, bank account opening, Tax number application, and other essential information.
Accommodation and Meals: Included
Transfer to farm: From approx $50 - $200USD depending on location in New Zealand.
Learn the life of a New Zealand farming family by living with them for 4 - 12 weeks, or longer on request.
Work approx 6 – 8 hours per day up to 5 - 6 days per week in return for food, accommodation, and inclusion in family activities and learning about daily life in New Zealand.
With farm hosts in every province of New Zealand and every type of farm possible (Horse, Dairy, Agricultural, Sheep, Alpaca, Mixed, etc), INTERNeX has the farm placement for you.
Help out around the farm with the animals or the crops, gardening, feeding , mucking out etc. as well as help around the house getting children ready for school, preparing meals, cleaning, doing washing, etc.
We also offer internships, hospitality and tourism jobs in New Zealand and Canada.
- Use our extensive network and our experience to find the best farmstay placement for you.
- We work with every type of farm you can imagine: horse farms range from working with the top race horse trainers, polo players and New Zealand equestrian riders all the way to families that have a pony for the kids to play on
- We are partnered with over 250 farms of all types and size and are continually looking for the best possible hosts to make your experience in New Zealand a truly memorable one.
- We have clusters of farm locations so even though you are living the true New Zealand farm life you can still catch up with other participants on your days off.
- Winner of Category "Best International Work Experience Provider" 2011 and nominated into top 5 finalist 2010, 2012, 2013 & 2014 - LTM Star Awards - London, U.K (the only New Zealand company to be nominated)