Conservation Volunteers New Zealand

Conservation Volunteers New Zealand

Join Conservation Volunteers in New Zealand for a variety of volunteer projects. Conservation Volunteers offers a unique opportunity to make a direct impact on the unique New Zealand environment while learning practical conservation skills. Volunteers from all different backgrounds are welcome, Conservation Volunteers are composed of students, professionals, as well as retirees. Volunteer projects vary in length and group size, interested applicants are encouraged to visit the Conservation Volunteers website to learn more about volunteering abroad in New Zealand!

Some Volunteer Projects:

Weed control
Conservation fencing
Heritage restoration

Oceania » New Zealand
Projects fee includes accommodation, meals, and project related transportation.
Throughout New Zealand

Kyra
Aurora University

Love the Outdoors and hands-on work? This experience could be for you

Volunteering with Conservation Volunteers was an amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone who has a love and respect for nature. Being able to contribute to the conservation efforts of New Zealand left me with a new found respect for conservationist.
One week we would be working with Kiwis, the next planting indigenous plants in restored swamps, then collecting seedling the week after that.

Better Communication

pollyg
Auckland, New Zealand
Northumbria University

New Zealand...Like Lord of the Rings

I had a fantastic time with Conservation volunteers. I was with them for two months and not only had some of the best made some of the best friends I have even had. Not only did I have a purpose eveyday that filled me with hope and the great feeling that I was working for a cause. Everyday you can be doing a different activity from planting trees to building boardwalks to helping with major disasters like the oil spill on the coast with people from all over the globe. The people I met on this experience will stay with me for life, including the staff of the programme. I got to see so much of the country, including parts that I would not have seen, had I been doing those projects. Before I came to New Zealand I felt a little lost in life, unsure at what I wanted to do, often at tiem feeling very aloneI would highly recommend Conservation Volunteers for anyone looking to make close friends, be outdoors as much as possible and have the experience of a lifetime.

Conservation Volunteers offers unique conservation projects throughout Australia and New Zealand. Volunteers come from a variety of backgrounds. Students, professionals, retirees, and anyone with an interest in conservation and the outdoors is welcome. Visit the Conservation Volunteers website to learn more about how you can