- New Zealand
View Other Details
- Canadian citizen with a valid passport
Job placement, resume revisions, interview preparation, assistance finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, cell phone applying for your work permit. 24/7 emergency contact number. Invites to social activities and group trips.
Canadian Hospitality students and recent graduates can kick-off a global career in hospitality by working and living in New Zealand! Take your weekends and holidays to travel around this beautiful country and experience working in one of the world's most popular tourist destinations.
Our team will help you land a hotel job in New Zealand's major tourism centers before you leave Canada so you can head down with the security of a paid job awaiting you. We buff up your resume, provide interview preparation, then once our team finds you the right job, we help you apply for your work permit, book your flights, and purchase travel insurance. When you arrive in New Zealand, you will attend an arrival orientation and where we help you open a bank account, get a New Zealand cell phone, learn about the public transit system and life in New Zealand.
Attend weekly social events put on by our team and join monthly group trips around the North and South islands.
Ideal commitment is 1 year.
- Kick-off your international career in hospitality with a customized job placement in a large hotel.
- Resume revisions and interview preparation to make sure you successfully land an offer.
- Step-by-step assistance getting your working holiday visa.
- Arrival orientation and assistance setting up your bank account, cell phone, transit pass and more!
- Attend weekly social events and monthly trips organized by our team for program participants.