View Other Details
Mentorship from dedicated program coordinator
Shared lodging in your private tent on a covered, raised wooden cabana at our off-grid rainforest campus at the edge of a vast wilderness preserve with hot showers
Transportation from Chepo or Las Margaritas to our Centro Mamoni campus
3 meals daily
Olympic length natural pool
Micro-hydro electricity generation 24/7
Access to laundry hand washing station and dry room
Conservation fee to support Mamoní Valley Preserve
Support on how to plan logistics and city lodging
Special rates for Eco Adventure activities
Howler monkeys, hummingbirds, and sloths
Do you want to gain a deeper understanding of your field of interest? Would you like to join like-minded individuals to contribute in saving America's biological corridor in a sustainable way while also contributing to the livelihood of rural communities?
Join us to build a community that is saving this unique environment through reforestation, sustainable practices and community development programs that will allow the restoration of this fragile ecosystem.
- Live and experience the rainforest climate, biodiversity and challenges while taking action in a variety of eco adventure learning projects with other students
- Take action in a variety of eco adventure learning projects with other student leaders
- Stimulate your senses through hikes and the waterfalls that await you
- Get inspired by the researchers, students, volunteers and other interns that share the campus with you
- Take home once in a lifetime experiences that will forever stay with you!