At Kalu Yala, we are in the process of building the world's most sustainable village in the Panamanian rainforest. Programs take place in 3 venues: creating the town's foundation in Kalu Yala; creating relationships in the neighboring town of San Miguel; and working on entrepreneurial business development in Panama City.
We have 8 programs:
- Agriculture: permaculture farming & animals
- Biology: study the flora & fauna of the jungle
- Business: launch new businesses
- Design Thinking: untangle the complexities of creative place making
- Public Education: teach in local schools & run after school clubs
- Farm-to-Table Culinary Arts: fine dining in the jungle? Yes please!
- Public Health: focus on important matters like potable water & nutrition
- Outdoor Recreation: what makes the jungle fun?! Design and build low ropes courses, trails, & more
View Program Information
Questions & Answers