The Science Exchange is a non-profit organization that offers customized, affordable internships for undergraduate and graduate students from around the world who are interested in interning in Latin America and the Caribbean. The Science Exchange operates in Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central America. Internships packages are extremely affordable and great way for college students to gain valuable experience working at sea turtle research centers and conducting field-work. The quickest way to reach us is at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you inquire through this website it takes one month.
- Earn college credit while experiencing complete cultural immersion out in the field. No large groups and classrooms!
- We offer partial scholarships to all interns.
- The Science Exchange creates customized packages that fit your career and academic goals, schedule, and language abilities.
- Learn a foreign language the only way - by living with the locals.
- Two-thirds of our interns publish or present their research. 30% of our graduated interns go on to secondary education programs. Many have landed jobs with sea turtle or other conservation groups!