Are you interested in renewable energy innovations or have previous knowledge and experience in green energy? Come and work with EcoSwell in Lobitos in northern Peru to help us design and implement sustainable environmental technology and improve the livelihoods of the local community!
This project began in 2016 when EcoSwell installed a photovoltaic energy system at the Fishermen's Association's community hall. This has not only provided the fishermen's neighbourhood with free, clean and accessible energy, but it has also generated savings by reducing operating costs.
We are currently expanding the project to provide the community with other sources of renewable energy such as:
- Solar powered aeroponics for fruit and vegetable farming in Lobitos.
- Wind energy powered water provision for Lobitos’ medical post.
- Solar distillers for access to desalinated seawater.
- Get involved in actual installation work of renewable technology.
- Have a direct, long lasting and sustainable impact on a community suffering from power cuts.
- Develop project planning and management skills.