Maximo Nivel offers internship programs in Cusco, Peru. Develop professional skills and Spanish language fluency in an international setting. International internships provide excellent work experience and build your professional network. Native Spanish immersion takes your Spanish language skills to the next level.
Internship placements include:
- Education (K-12)
- Special Education
- Human Rights
- Hospitality & Tourism
Internship programs are offered as “Practicums” (4 weeks) or “Internships” (8+ weeks). Internship programs are available year round and new programs begin every Monday. with lots of flexibility to meet your needs.
Internships qualify for university credit via our School of Record: California State University-Monterey Bay.
- You are assigned an on-site intern adviser from our team who assists you with setting goals, completing course work, and providing you with any other support needed during your internship.
- You develop practical and professional skills applicable in your profession through small, community placements.
- You develop an understanding for one of the largest growing and influencing cultures in the Americas.
- You develop your Spanish language skills, adding yet another applicable skill to your resume.
- You are able to demonstrate to future employers that you are flexible and able to adapt to new situations.