Are you looking to start a career in conservation research? Do you want to get involved with local community projects? Are you passionate about sustainability and helping to protect the rainforest? Do you want to lead your own project?
Crees is excited to offer a 6-month internship programme designed to help recent graduates, gap year students, and career breakers develop specific career skills in conservation research, community development, and non-profit project management, all while supporting the crees foundation’s projects in the heart of the Amazon!
You will start your placement with 10 weeks as a rainforest volunteer, providing you with extensive training and valuable field experience in conservation and community development, before embarking on a 12 week work placement in your chosen area; managing your own projects and developing hands on leadership skills.
We firmly believe that everyone, provided with the right tools, is capable of making
- An incredible location - you will be living and working in one of the most biodiverse places on earth.
- Lead your own project - you will have the opportunity to lead and manage your own project.
- Fantastic experiences - from trekking through the jungle, bathing in natural hot springs, white water rafting and visiting local indigenous communities.
- Career skills - The internship is designed to help recent graduate and career breakers develop specific career skills in conservation research, community development and project management.
- Support - You will be supported throughout your internship by a fantastic team of staff and will have one to one mentoring sessions with our Intern Coordinator.