View Other Details
- Proficiency in Russian language may be required.
- Placement with a Russian host organization
- Accommodations with half-board
- Travel preparation and visa advice
- Travel to host city from arrival airport and back
- In-country orientation
- Support from locally based coordinator
- Alumni network
- Round-trip travel to Russia
- Visa costs
- Costs of medical check-up
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (local transportation, souvenirs, etc.)
Internships in Russia.
Don’t just study Russia. Live it! Improve your Russian, gain a personal perspective on today's Russia, and make your resume stand out.
Imagine spending time in Russia -- working, living, and relaxing with locals. Placed at a Russian company and in a regional city, you interact with Russians daily. We have something for beginners and advanced speakers alike.
You can choose one of four types of internships -- teaching English, translation, camp counseling, or media / field research. Choose one or combine multiple experiences.
No past experience required. The internships leverage your academic or extra-curricular work. You will have clear instructions on what to do and support from the coordinator and local colleagues.
Internships qualify for academic credit.