- St. Petersburg
View Other Details
- English language (the program and the internship placement are provided in English)
A one-week course “International communication in Russian Business Environment”
11 weeks of a tailor-made internship (or longer)
Host Company Reference
Welcome pack for your arrival (with airport pick-up, transfer, SIM-card option, 1-month transport ticket) - 105 €;
Accommodation (single room in a shared apartment) - 550 € per month;
Russian language course - starting from 180 € per week.
The “Internship & ECTS Credits in Russia" is a joint program of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University and ProfIntern. This is a combination of:
- Professional internship in Russia
- Academic course on cross-cultural communication in the Russian business environment
You can add a Russian language course, accommodation, airport pick-up, and transfers to your program.
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University is the Times Higher Education (THE) top 3 technical university and top 4 university in Russia.
Profintern is a leading internship agency in Russia, helping international students and recent graduates to gain professional experience in their chosen field and combine it with complete immersion in Russian culture.
- Join the course at SPbPU “Intercultural communication in Russian Business Environment”
- Get a tailor-made professional internship in St.Petersburg in any field of study relevant to a your background/major (full day or part-time, on-site or online)
- Get 12-20 ECTS credits for the whole program
- Benefit from easy visa procedures; you will get an invitation for student visa.
- Get a certificate issued by Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University and a letter of recommendation from the host company.