The Work Experience Programs we have available include: Criminology; Events Management; and Social Media & Marketing.
All of our programs provide you with an amazing opportunity to gain practical experience in your area of interest. Our Criminology Program allows you to work alongside professionals and gain a great deal of insight into crime and justice in South Africa; our Events Management Program gives you the chance to plan and execute your very own event whilst assisting with the promotion of our various worthwhile projects; and our Marketing Program gives you practical experience whilst helping us ensure that our organization continues for years to come.
You also have the option of combining your Work Experience Program with any of our Knysna based Community or Conservation Volunteer Programs! For more information about these programs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack or visit our website!
- You will have the opportunity to gain practical experience in your field of interest
- This program will help you develop your CV to compete in the job market
- You will gain valuable life skills
- You will have the chance to experience a different culture
- You can feel safe in the knowledge that you are in the hands of an award winning organisation