View Other Details
* Housing accommodation with other students
* Planned meals weekday breakfasts + 2 group lunch / dinners per week
* Classroom Instruction coordinated by staff
* Travel health insurance
* Local phone (for in-country calls only)
* WiFi access (speed varies by location)
* Professional staff support at host site
* One group excursion per week
WHY DO IT?
* Suit in the morning ... Horizon Bridge prides itself on placing college students into the most competitive and selective government training programs in the world, like the PROEXCA offices and cabildo regional network of Tenerife in the Canary Islands.
* ... Beach in the afternoon. Every location on each island is strategically and carefully chosen so that Horizon Bridge Fellows can finish their internships early afternoon and quickly change into casual clothes for enjoying the local beach, usually >70-degree weather even in January.
* Comprehensive Excursions. Instead of just being stuck behind a desk or at a computer, Horizon Bridge Fellows get high-exposure internship experiences that involve touring chambers of commerce, glimpsing international trade floors, and meeting local entrepreneurs.