The Beacon Fellowship is a global consulting program for undergraduates & post-grads interested in business.
During the 1-4 week program, Fellows work full-time under the guidance of McKinsey/BCG/Bain alumnus on a real project for a client and receive dedicated training in key consulting skills.
Our alumni have received offers from prestigious consulting firms like McKinsey, BCG & Booz Allen Hamilton, and top companies, like Deutsche Bank, Citibank & EY, across banking, entrepreneurship, & corporate finance. They frequently attest to our MBB Project Leads as being incredibly impactful for their professional paths. This past summer, 8 or our 9 MBB Project Leads came from Harvard’s MBA program.
Our Fellows come from a variety of majors & universities around the world, including 28 of the top 30 colleges in the US. We have programs in lengths of 1, 3, & 4 weeks long over winter and summer breaks, in London, Madrid, Barcelona, Budapest, Milan, & Washington, DC.
- Mentorship & guidance from a full-time MBB consultant
- Training in core consulting skills like PowerPoint, Excel, frameworks, & communication
- Ambitious, driven teammates with whom you'll forge lasting friendship and connections
- Real impact for a client on their complex business problems
- Weekend excursions to destinations nearby