International Internships in Madrid with The Intern Group

Final Places Available for Summer Internships

There are only a couple of places remaining for The Intern Group's summer internship programs. Apply now to intern abroad this summer!

We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in Madrid, Spain's cosmopolitan capital. During your internship abroad, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your internship in Madrid will make you stand out from your peers.

Partnering with a range of leading companies, organizations and NGOs, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Current student or recent graduate? Take this chance to gain experience that will make your resume stand out. Not sure what you want to study yet? Take a gap year to test-drive your career. Professional in transition? Gain experience in your new field.

We've previously placed interns with companies such as Grant Thornton, Mazars and Orangina Schweppes.

• Have a top-class international internship in Madrid! Our personalised process ensures that you will be working in the industry sector of your choice, in a role that is tailored to your professional goals.
  • It makes your resume stand out! In today's society, everyone does sport, plays an instrument and is part of a society. As one of millions of young people applying for their first job, you need to find a way to jump off the page!
  • Make friends and professional networks in Madrid and from all over the world! Whether you like it or not, it's not what you know, it's who you know.
  • Have an amazing life experience in Madrid! We know that moving to a new place can be nerve-racking. Thats why our team on the ground is made up of Madrilenos who are there to give you support 24/7.
  • For non native-Spanish speakers perfect your language! Learn Spanish in a real-world environment, rather than in the classroom.

Hiya, Living situation wasn't bad at all, your usually with other interns. When I first got there I was a bit surprised at the flat as I thought it was going to be more like a uni halls or something, but the decor is quite dark and relatively small. Also had an oven that you had to light yourself which was an experience! Haha. But you get used to it really quickly and I loved my flat by the end. I...
I was in Madrid for two months and had prepared about €1600. I did budget and because I was very careful with money at the start I had quite a bit left over towards the end. It also depends on how much you eat out because that does get quite expensive.

Paula

Internship in Madrid

I had an amazing experience. My internship was the perfect fit for me and I made lifelong friendships. My time in Madrid will always be special to me because it made me more confident in my knowledge and in my capacity to live independently. Most importantly, working with Ashoka helped me put my academic knowledge and life experiences as an immigrant to good use thus giving me not only the best possible working experience but a sense of purpose. For that I will be eternally grateful.

Although I would recommend this program I wouldn’t say it’s bound to be a good experience for everyone. It almost feels like it’s a lottery. I got lucky because I was given great accommodations from the start and because I was placed in an internship that was perfect for me, but not everyone was as lucky as me. There were multiple problems with accomodations and internship dissatisfaction among many of my friends. This, I think, is unacceptable seeing as we all pay the same amount of money to be comfortable and to have a good experience. Many of my friends were put in poorly conditioned accomodations and felt dissatisfied with their internship and unfortunately the Intern Group staff (apart from Irene who was always willing to help and super sweet) was not always helpful, but quite the contrary in many instances. The discrepancy between my own experience and those of some of my friends is truly disheartening and I feel that although my own experience was truly perfect, the fact that there were so many problems for others is very telling of the quality of the program. Therefore, I think that this is something that definitely needs to be looked into because we are paying quite a lot of money for a service and should therefore have the best experience possible, as I did.
mel

MADRID

I personally had an amazing experience and thought it helped me grow as a person. I met wonderful people, which is the reason it made my internship worth wild and had friendly co workers as well. Irene, (the person who coordinated all of the events) was the sweetest person ever and made sure everyone was happy and content. Irene was also one of the main reasons this internship for me was so memorable.

Amanda

Great Experience

This trip has exceeded my expectations! I was worried about getting connected with a group of friends, but I was surrounded by a great group of interns from all over the world almost immediately. The living accommodations are spectacular and I am enjoying my internship and learning lots of new things. Overall, I feel this trip has helped me grow as a person, as well as in my career! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Uddeshya

Professional Growth and Development - Above and Beyond! (Business Analyst/ Database Management Intern)

(This is a completely honest and unbiased review)

Normally, I wouldn't trust internship agencies/companies prior to my experience with The Intern Group. However post this internship, I have to mention that my experience has been truly memorable and I have been quite impressed with the level of attention and dedication provided by the people responsible for this program. Completely opposite to my apprehensions about whatever was promised to be provided as a part of this package, I can firmly attest to the fact that this organization has surpassed my expectations. Their responsibility doesn't end at the point where they find the internship for you. They value their clients and pay personal attention to the progress and well-being of each of their interns. They are ever ready to assist you in case something goes wrong or unplanned. Under such care, one never feels alone in the city. They take the time to personally attend to each and everyone and make sure that the intern is happy and satisfied with their work life.

I would thank Lalita, Laura, Irene and Béatriz personally for their dedication and efforts towards my overall well-being while I was in Madrid. It truly felt like I was being taken care of by my family! They always understood my needs and encouraged me to move ahead towards my goal. They were quite friendly too and made me feel at ease so I could share every problem of mine with them and seek valuable advice! Even when I fell sick and needed to visit the hospital, I received a lot of support from the team, like negotiating and reducing my work hours for a week till I was fit again.

I have learned a lot about facing challenges in work place and how to overcome them and focus on the objective at hand. As a 19 year old, who is quite new to the professional world, I can confidently say that this was an excellent head-start to integrate internationally and learn a lot about real work life! Surely the best investment I have made until now to gain a ton of experiences for my professional and personal development! Obviously a 10/10 experience!

My only advice would be to continue this excellent service forever! Good luck to the entire team!
(P.S - I don't take photos/videos but rest assured, Madrid is a beautiful place to be in)
Grace

I can't even title this but: Amazing.

Like pretty much everyone else, I really don't know how to start, because this has been one of the most amazing experiences ever. So I'll just go ahead and divide it.

Personal aspects: I'm from the Dominican Republic, so in College you don't usually move from your parents place. ( For an independence reference ). It was my first time moving to a different country, adapting to a new culture, managing my own budget and technically living by myself, I say technically because along the way you meet amazing people that are going through the same thing and create friends for a lifetime from a lot of different cultures. For me it was very easy to adapt, and Madrid is seriously one of the most "Livable" cities in the world in my opinion.

Fun, Travel, Going out: Whether you're there for 6 weeks or 6 months I'm sure you'll have the best time of your life, Traveling to other countries can get as cheap as €50 and to other cities in Spain for as low as €10. Madrid's nightlife is full of everything, from 7 floor clubs to tiny amazing tapas bars. Strolling through El Retiro Park, Shopping (Or window shopping) around Sol, Gran vía or Serrano were some of my favorite things to do.

Program Staff and Interviews: Since day 1, The intern Group was very responsible, committed to deadlines and always in contact with me. Once I was accepted Lalita got in touch and everything flowed accordingly. If you make your part as you should, they will too. Everything that was said to be offered by the program was done as promised and 24/7 contact was available no matter what,

Activities: Irene is the most charming person you'll meet in Spain, I swear! She made the most of the included activities and was super able to accommodate everyone's schedule. (By now you should be able to tell how picky I am)

Workplace: My Internship placement was amazing from the interview to the moment I left, I was very involved in the activities in my office and was able to produce content that has been published by the brands I was involved with. I learned so much about myself in the professional aspect and opened my eyes to a whole new world of the Makerting & PR areas that I hadn't had experience in. The work schedule in Madrid is always amazing, no matter what company you're working for, so don't be scared. I was just interviewed by this company, because from the moment I had my interview I was very pleased with their philosophy and work.

Housing: Just 4 days before my arrival I wasn't in full agreement with the conditions and Lalita and Irene managed to rearrange everything to meet my expectations, and I have to say they were surpassed. The apartment was big, in an amazing area and It had all we needed. I got to visit some of the other apartments where the interns usually stay and they were great too! (Seriously, Imagine living right at Puerta del Sol, amazing.)

Others: I would really recommend going in Spring or Fall because it's the best weather, Summers are VERY hot and winters get REALLY cold.

In general, I wouldn't recommend this program to someone who just wants to chill and party. The Intern Group provides you with high quality hands on internships that will help you grow professionally and personally in many aspects. For me a Latin American recent Uni Graduate, it was the best choice I made, and would do it a million times more. (If growing up was a choice, and I wouldn't need to go back to real life)

Talking about growing up, lets talk about life AFTER the internship:
I've been home for 3 weeks now and job offers have been way easier for me to find and get, I've had options to choose from, and my internship is always a highlight in my resumé.

I hope the choice you make changes your life and perspective as much as it did to me! International experience in 2018 is something super valued and opening your mind and soul to these things will sure be memories to tell for a lifetime.

Nothing really, maybe during the interview process to be asked some more specific questions about cultural beliefs or requirements. But like I mentioned before, there was nothing that was unsolved for me.
Plash

Nothing’s better than this!

Well, I don’t know where to start with about all of my exceptional experience The Intern Group Madrid have given it to me in the past six months.
There are very few moments in the life when you really grace something & crave to achieve it, and for me, it was always about interning abroad, getting to know the different culture and stand out of my comfort zone. This was only & only made possible with the help of great team of intern group Madrid, especially Lalita & Irene.
They are so much transparent about everything from the first step of your interview with them till the end you will finish your internship. It was my first time moving out of my home country, and it was very very scary to be honest for me. But intern group, and the activities they organised, made me feel like being at home.
There was a time when I got sick in between of my internship and I was not sure what to do. But the information intern group gave us, about the doctors & hospitals, it made me go through the things so smoothly that if I would have to do it myself, it would be very hard going. Lalita, and not to forget Irene, they both were always there for any kind of trouble, help, clarification you need. They made my stay in Madrid so exceptional that it’s really hard to explain that in just this review.
They picked the best company for me matching my skills set where I have been a perfect fit for every single tasks I’ve been assigned with. With the motivation, courage and never say never mindset of mine, I was able to convert my internship into a permanent job role. It was very hard in the beginning but it become smoother and easier after I start being a part of the company as a family instead of treating myself & behaving like an intern because then & then I was able to understand much more about them, there work culture & there ethics in this current diverse era.
There are still so many great things happened in my life in past six months which will be always my best, all time memorable memories. I made great fiends being here, lived the different culture, talked with the people who speaks totally different language which I never studied or spoken in my life before. And all these things, all of these and much more are the best part of my life.

So in the end, I would just like to thanks Intern group for my amazing journey, for there extreme support in every single step I have to go through during this whole period of time and thank you for calling Madrid as my second home now.

As I said, there is nothing best than this because this is perfect opportunity I’ve got and intern group made it work for me with ease.

I really can’t think as of now about anything which needs to be improved because my journey, my time here, they have been perfect in every prospect.
Mammon

Muy Bein

The past four months have been very captivating and has been a life changing experience which I will cherish for the rest of my life. I would definitely recommend participating in this because not only will it help develop your life skills but also gain invaluable life lessons! Intern Group made the journey of a life time so much calmer! They were excellent at providing lots of support and making sure you are ready for the internship this made me feel relaxed. Lalita the Associate Director of Madrid was helpful to guide me throughout the process. They were always there to direct me to the next stage, and would always get back to me via email!
It was my first time doing something of this nature, so naturally I was anxious and worried. I didn’t know what to expect. I met amazing people at the intern group which I connected with, that made my experience a lot better and will keep in contact with them, it’s safe to say I have made life long friends!
My first week I struggled with the environment because everything was out of my comfort zone. But after a few days, you adjust to the culture and the more places you visit the more you love the place. Irene is the event coordinator who plans weekly events this gave the opportunity to meet the other interns. The events were different, so I would recommend going to each event because they were fantastic and eye-opening!
So, my work had a friendly environment. They mostly spoke Spanish this left me alienated. This then motivated me to learn the language and what better place to learn it than Spain. I started understanding what they were saying but struggled speaking it. I will carry on learning the language when I go back to the UK.
I didn’t have a plan how much I was going to spend so the first month I restricted myself from overspending, which later gave the opportunity to travel around Spain; to places like Granada and Sevilla. I would recommend travelling outside of Madrid to see how different each part of the city is. It was breathtaking and honestly left me in awe. It was very emotional leaving the place not knowing when I’ll come back. It has left a strong sense of nostalgia.

Maybe doing some sport activities.
Lauren

Looking back on my Madrid Journey!

When I got accepted into the programme for an internship in Madrid I was very apprehensive about what would be in store. Throughout the process, the Intern Group sent videos, lots of emails keeping me updated and information sheets. It helped me feel at ease not having to worry about housing, transport and the culture shock.

I only really spoke with Lalita the Associate Director and Irene the Events Coordinator. All the cultural events organised by Irene, and included in your fee, were amazing. It helps provide a support network and I have made such great friends and mixed with people from other cultures.

We had a few problems with housing at the beginning but this was the only issue I had. We had many emails with Lalita and all of the Intern Group Madrid to get everything sorted for us. At all times, even the weekends, they were responsive and supportive. Together a solution was found and I felt that their attitude was one of genuine concern!

Nathan

The Intern Group: Madrid - Review

My time in Madrid with the Intern Group was a dream!

Really what makes the experience that much better is the quality of people that you meet here. You meet people from all around the world, and these people become your friends because at the beginning, there is nobody else that you can relate to because you don't know anybody else! Whether it's getting churros at the oldest churro place in Madrid late at night or travelling to other Spanish cities like Salamanca together, the people is what makes this an experience of a lifetime. Kudos to the Intern Group for choosing and selecting great people; it makes your experience that much better.

The Intern Group is also fantastic at ensuring there are events for you attend during the work, and everyone on staff is so easy to get along with. Importantly, if there is ever an issue, they respond promptly and fix the issue as soon as possible, which is a wonderful thing to have when living in a foreign environment.

If possible, providing more scholarship or financial aid the enable participants to come who may not have the necessary funds to come on their own. The program is quite expensive and while that isn't an obstacle for a lot of the program participants, it was for me, and required a lot of fundraising and working about 50 hours a week. So if it was possible to provide more of that for those in financial need, that would be fantastic.
Arianne

The best learning challenge for your career and life!

Acquiring an internship through The Intern Group (Madrid) only saw amazing rewards and benefits for myself. As a Media Graduate, I was able to learn and enhance various skills within my taught discipline, as well as other areas I was interested in. As a young adolescent, the international internship taught me greatly how to adjust to a completely different, rich culture and successfully live independently.

I was a Content Marketing Intern at a Political Communications start-up.
I had set responsibilities, but was also give much freedom to learn about the sides of the business I wanted to work in too. This company helped me greatly in analysing and learning about the technical sides of Social Media and Content Marketing, as well as using CMS and Company Exclusive Software. A lot of these skills I had developed at this start-up helped me in standing out at job interviews recently.

Aside from interning all-day, The Intern Group schedules fun social events for all interns in the city. In Madrid, it was always a good time catching up with the other interns at tapas nights, walks around the city... and then even scheduling our own events by ourselves! Everyone whom I have met in The Intern Group have been awesome characters that have added to my experience in Madrid.

When it came to accommodation and living there, Intern Madrid took care of me very well, and gave instructions and info about every aspect of living in Madrid. They provided me with 10/10 accommodation and answered to any queries or complaints I had right away. They make sure to be contactable easily, and knowing they were just a call or message away made me at ease all the time.

In short, you wouldn't be wise to turn down an international internship, especially one with The Intern Group. You have only to gain from these kinds of experiences, and I hope you choose to experience it through The Intern Group!

Growing the Intern Group to more cities around the world!
Patrick

Definitely Worth It

I was always anxious starting an Internship in Spain, not only did I speak no Spanish but the culture was so different to what I was used to in Australia. Also, it was pretty daunting moving to a totally foreign country and knowing absolutely no one... Thankfully, the team at the InternGroup knew what it is like and were extremely good at making you feel not only comfortable and confident but safe as well.

From the moment I stepped off the plane I knew I had nothing to worry about. A man picked me up in a large limousine like van (which was pretty cool) and drove me straight to my appartment in Ventas, right next to the bull fighting ring. I made my way upto my appartment, which was nice and reasonably sized, and met my knew housemates. Luckily, my housemates were awesome and I transitioned into life in Spain very easily. We had a meet and great on my second day and I met the other interns (who I would be spending the next three months with), which was great as you straight away make a nice social network. The reason I am saying all this is because first impressions are everything and after my first day in Madrid I knew I was going to love it. The people at The Intern Group were so helpful professionally and socially.

Professionally my internship was great, the people at work were friendly, fun and welcoming. They understood if I was ever late (whether it was because the metro had problems or because I stayed at the cervezeria too long the night before...) and when I didn't show up to work one monday after missing my flight and getting stuck in Barcelona Sunday night, they emailed to make sure I was ok. They knew I wanted to do plenty of travel while I was in Europe and they were extremely accomodating.

Lalita is brilliant, always on standby if you have any problems and eager to help out. Such an enthusiastic personality, I don't know how she does it. I would love to know what she puts in her coffee because I need some... Whenever you see her it brightens your day and makes you excited to be there.

Irene is gorgeous, she provides us with social experiences and reccomendations of places to go/things to do in Madrid. She is young, fun and energetic plus knows A LOT about Madrid, I could listen to her talk for ever. Every week she organizes social gatherings and if you want something to do just message her on facebook, she is always so eager to let you know what's on and is one of the nicest peope I have ever met. My experience certainly would have been different if she wasn't there.

Anyway if anyone is actually still reading this and wondering if the experience is worth it, I say do it. You will have a great time, meet some amazing people and make some experiences you will never forget. I didn't think I would write a review this long but I'm still here and my fingers are starting to hurt from typing so I might wrap it up now. If, like me, you are from somewhere far away like Australia make sure you do some travelling. Everything is so close and so different, you fly a couple of hours to Switzerland or Austria for example and it's a whole new world. Don't get too caught up in going out every night, there's so much so see.

Big thanks to The Intern Group for everything, I will never forget this experience!

Claudia

A Dream Came True

First of all, do forgive the clichéd start just alike any testimony that is bound to be infused with an outburst of positivity, but, I still can't help but say:

'Where do I even start?'

This opportunity, first and foremost, came to me unexpectedly at a time I needed to step out of the place I was at. I needed a head-start in my career field of interest, work in my interests was the hardest thing to find and odd jobs were a necessity to survive. But most of all, I needed to fulfil that restless travel bug within me to explore and create new experiences. I didn't want perfect, nor did I ask for the best package. I just hoped for new, adventures, memories and experiences to take with me in what I can garner in skills, and to further grow as a person. And with that, never had I expected to have gotten all from the moment I was told Intern Madrid wanted me onboard Less than a year later, without the slightest hesitation will I say that those three months spent in Madrid will always be one of the most impactful and unforgettable highlights of my life :))

Not only had I gained so much in my internship with working as a Social Media Professional at Tilo Motion (digital marketing agency) and garnering so much scope and beyond with what I do, I had also widened my networks and made friends even with the older age group in the office too. Going to work full-time was definitely beneficial in my learning and having a great team to work with everyday just made it all the better! Not only that, I've met some of the most wonderful souls in the Intern program and external social activities that I'm so proud and happy to still have as friends (and family!) even with the distance and own individual pathways. There were some great bonds made in the various time lapses throughout my stay in Madrid and people I've met in social and unexpected circumstances along the way; and they still hold close to my heart.

In terms of logistics, the accommodation (4 bedroom apartment) provided was pretty decent in a cute old Spanish neighbourhood and the location itself (between Manuel Becerra and Ventas metro stations) was quite convenient seeing its close proximity to many shops, cheap eateries, parks and sights. I've also enjoyed the various activities planned for us interns like the Toledo trip, Flamenco show, Bernabeu Stadium, rooftop bar views, food market and churro nights..(and the list goes on). Really, if you want to make the most of your stay, do make the effort to attend all or most of the events organised, as it'll only encourage you to see more of the amazing vibrant city of Madrid. Honestly, there's never enough time to cover everything, no matter how much you do. Hence why I'll be back again one day!

One thing's for sure..
From the moment you enter Intern Madrid, and the second you leave for home or other ventures, you can be well assured that you will be well taken care of! Lalita and Thalassa are incredible beings with the biggest of hearts :) It's so nice to know you're not alone and they're the smiling faces and mother hens you can turn to for any enquiries and worries, and always always, for a good chat. I certainly miss their genuine care and affection, and how close we've all gotten. It's lovelier to see that we still keep in touch con much cariño, even when away from each other. Thus, it's also evident that once you're a part of this familia, there's no way out ;)

At end, if an experience is what you need..the kind that is enriching, fulfilling and overwhelming in many spectrums, with moments that could entail downsides which will help challenge you to learn and thus grow stronger from, and incredulous upsides that leave you smiling in nostalgia, with many many friends made from all walks of life...those kinds packaged as a whole...you can find that when you take your next step with Intern Madrid. You have an adventure, work experience and a fantastic lot of beautiful hearts and faces waiting for you..

España is waiting. Gift yourself this chance :) <3

More variety and options with housing accommodations.
Benjamin

The epitome of why going abroad is so recommended

I arrived in Spain knowing very little about it's culture and even less of the Spanish language. Although I found the first few days confusing and disorienting, the experience of learning how to commute around a city as an illiterate due to the language disability was almost exhilarating and filled me with a sense of accomplishment as I always found my destination. Experiencing a culture so different from the one I was used to, opened perspectives and enabled me to get a new sense of the world I live in.

The Intern Group in Madrid not only attained me a work experience that I will not soon forget, they also actively helped with any issues I had with quick email responses and engaged, not only myself, but all the interns in weekly social activities ranging from visiting soccer stadiums to going to go eat delicious Spanish meals from various restaurants that are so abundantly found all over Madrid. I never found myself bored and I never found myself resenting going to work. Exactly what I wanted out of obtaining work experience while also experiencing the country I was a foreigner to.

The other Interns are also all relatively the same age as one another making it easy to befriend one another and the sense of maturity from all of them made that working experience that more welcoming. I recommend this program fully if you're goal is to find a suitable internship in the field you desire while also experiencing the culture of the country and the social aspect that comes with it. You have your patatas bravas and cervezas at nights and working ethics and skills that will brighten your future during the day. I don't know what else you could ask for from such an experience.

Isabel

Amazing experience!

Interning in Madrid will definitely be one of the most memorable things I've done for loads of reasons! Overall the experience was amazing and I would recommend to anyone deciding whether or not it is worth it to go for it, because even if there is an issue with your internship or you're not happy when you get out there, the team from intern Madrid will respond to your concerns straight away and try to help you overcome any issues.

Two things that I would suggest when deciding on how to shape your internship:
1. The length of time you choose to go for I think is really important. I only went to Madrid for 6 weeks and I really feel that it wasn't enough time to really get into the work of the organisation. If I could go again I would go for at least 2 months.
2. The language. Although most of my friends were placed in English speaking organisations, I think to get the most out of the work and to be given more responsibilities, you should know a certain level of Spanish before you get out there. I went out there not knowing any Spanish and it resulted in having to change certain aspects of my work week.

Aside from these things, the experience as a whole is amazing. You start with a number of other interns who are all in the same boat as you and so everyone is keen to get to know each other. As well as this, the team from intern Madrid organise a number of trips and activities which brings everyone together and I would recommend you go to all of them if you can.

My number one tip is just to throw yourself into the whole thing, intern Madrid are really supportive the entire time but ultimately its down to you how the whole experience goes!

More efficient timing-wise. I was placed only 2 weeks before I arrived in Madrid which was really daunting beforehand.

More guidance beforehand in regards to the language. Perhaps suggesting a certain level of Spanish needed.
Ginn

An experience you can´t miss!

When I first contacted InternMadrid I was shocked at the organization and excellent communication I received since day 1. I wasn´t really sure if I was ready to do an exchange program all alone in a whole new country, but they answered every single one of my questions really quickly and efficiently. I´m really glad they did, because they were right, it was the best decision I could´ve taken!

Before my arrival I constantly received very useful emails on how to prepare myself for this new adventure. When the day finally came and I arrived to the airport, it was a delight to see that I had a driver waiting for me with a really comfortable car. They gave my a pretty useful package full of all the program information, as well as plenty of maps and information about Madrid that I would not have known if it wasn't because of them.

My housemates and I matched really well. Tere were always activities organized by internMadrid so we always had something to do. And a good thing was that if we didn't want to participate we were´t forced to. I think this is great too because there´s always some activity planned for you, but if you don't want to participate and rest it´s totally fine too.

But the BEST part of my internship will definitely be Mixtropy, the company I worked for. My bosses treated me AMAZING since the first day, and my co-workers were extremely friendly too. I immediately felt accepted and part of the team. I had quite a lot of work to do all the time, which is something I enjoyed because I did´t want to be sitting on a desk all day waiting for my bosses to give me work to do. I truly learned heaps of new stuff about marketing, writing, blogging, and always in a nice environment.

I would definitely recommend this experience to anyone that has the opportunity to do it. You won´t only learn A LOT at work, but you also learn so much about a new culture, language, and most important of all about yourself. Trust me, you´ll never be the same person again after this (and you´ll love the new you!)

Housing.

About The Intern Group

The Intern Group is one of the leading providers of international internships. Our programs are located in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia & Latin America. We place participants from all over the world in international internships that propel...