View Other Details
- 3 months work placement
- Return flights to the country your interning in (either Spain, Portugal or Ireland)
- 24/7 support and mentoring
- A Spanish language course is available for students placed in Spain.
- Level 3 award within your chosen field
- In-country induction
- A monthly stipend to help with your living allowances.
Our 3 months Erasmus+ program is the perfect chance for UK residents to get work experience in another country, while gaining a valuable Level 3 qualification in either Social Media for Business, Hospitality Leadership, or Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
Erasmus+ is an EU fully funded program, which means that your flights, accommodation, insurance, work placement, support and mentoring are all included in this fantastic placement opportunity.
If the following applies to you, send in your application:
- You are aged 18+ on departure (September 2018)
- You are a citizen of the European Union and a legal resident in the UK with a permanent UK address
- You are educated to GCSE level and have a minimum of 5 GCSEs
- This is your first time participating in an Erasmus+ funded programme