PADI Divemaster Internship in Tenerife

PADI Divemaster Tenerife
PADI Divemaster Tenerife
Tenerife Diving Academy
Tenerife Diving Academy

We are unique as we are a PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre dedicated to offering you the opportunity to become a diving Professional at a pace that suits you.

Our training facilities have been providing PADI Professional courses for more than 10 years in Tenerife and with our huge amount of experience, with award winning PADI Elite Instructors, we have now built a training academy dedicated to the PADI Divemaster and PADI Instructor courses and internships.

There is no other facility within Europe that completes the professional diving programs in the manner we do.
Our training academy operates 5 days per week, giving you 2 days off, to enjoy the island and we spend the full duration of your internship training you.

• Accommodation included
  • Offically the Number #1 PADI training centre in Europe
  • Award winning professional training
  • PADI Course Director on hand for all courses
  • PADI Master Instructor to support you during your training

Jess

Amazing experience!

I recently spent 6 weeks with TDA completing my Divemaster Internship. I loved every second! Pete and Alice are so dedicated to what they do and offer as much support as they can to help you achieve your goals.

The location is perfect for all year round diving with so much to see underwater. Abades is a beautiful village and only a bus journey away from any popular places to visit in Tenerife.

You definitely have to work hard to complete the course but it is so rewarding and even though you do need to put in the work, there's also lots of time to socialise and meet great people.
Pete, Alice and the instructors are more than happy to help and give advice when necessary. The dive shop has such a friendly atmosphere and everyone who joins is made to feel welcome and part of the team.

The accommodation is basic but is affordable and more than caters to everyone's needs.

I'm heading back to Abades in January to complete my Instructor course with TDA and cannot wait to do so!

Helen

Awesome Experience

Both my husband and I did our Divemaster Internship with TDA and it was an AWESOME experience. We were very lucky to have had Pete as our instructor from Open water all the way to Divemaster, whenever anybody didn't understand anything he would explain it again, help us through which ever problem we had. It wasn't always easy, but it was well worth it, you appreciate the "calm" days more! :) I wouldn't choose any other place to have done my internship with - I've made amazing friends, memories and built my self confidence more. After our Divemaster Internship, my husband did his Instructors course with them as well, he enjoyed every day, even when the days got hard.

Sara

Incredible experience!

An incredible experience that has changed my life. They helped me a lot to achieve my goals and to become more confident. They have been the best three months of my life. Now I am looking forward to come back to finish my IDC and turn diving into my profession and my life.
Thank you so much for the support and the trust, for everything. I will never forget where I started and became a PADI Pro.

Richard

Amazing experience in an beautiful place

I really enjoyed every aspect of my time at the academy becoming a Divemaster. The course, the instructors, the location/dive site and the people I met whilst I was here were all amazing.
Pete and Alice really easy to get on with and they were happy to give advice and tips on anything.
There is a lot to learn but a lot of time for socializing and having fun as well. There are also a great choice of optional specialties you can take during the internship. You definitely get out what you put in.
Courses overlap so you learn from other people on the internship and knowledge and skills are passed on from group to group. It's a perfect opportunity to meet new people from all over the world.
Abades reef is a beautiful location for diving. There's a large variety of sea life and there's something to see all year round. Some of the specialties take you to other stunning dive sites around Tenerife as well (swimming with turtle on the Boat Diver Specialty was my favourite).
Overall, a great internship and a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone. It was one of the best experiences of my life and I have already booked to come back next year to do the PADI Instructor Course.

Chloe

Amazing time on my Divemaster internship

Came here to do my PADI divemaster from PADI advanced, had a great time.
All of the Staff were amazing and knew what they were talking about and gave me honest feedback on what I needed to improve on or change when I was in the water.
I have come away with the qualifications I wanted and the experience and confidence that I needed. I am hoping to go back and do the instructor course with them ASAP.

Maria

Great program!

After doing our PADI divemaster internship 3 months ago, 5 of us came back to do our Instructor Development Course and Instructor Exam and we successfully passed.. we are 5 new PADI instructors !

About PADI Divemaster internship Academy

PADI Divemaster Internships. PADI Assistant Instructor Internships. PADI Instructor Programs Offering the best in affordable PADI Divemaster internships and PADI Instructor internships. Come and change your life, meet new friends and live the dream