Free Paid English Teaching Internships in Spain, nurseries and kindergarten

Note: all our programs are free to apply.
Our teaching program in nurseries and kindergarten is the perfect one for those who want to begin a career in the teaching field and /or love kids.
Within this program you will be able to work with children that are starting in the educational system and enjoy teaching basic english to them.

This program is remunerated with 500 € per month, and you normally work full time.
As we are recruiting for the company, this program is free of charge and we will support you during the process, with the documentation and visas and with the housing.

Our program is opened all year round, do not hesitate to apply!

• We help you finding an accommodation!
  • Payment: 500 /month!
  • Inclusive: Health insurance!
  • Spanish course offered by the company !
  • Gain international experience

Shaun

Excellent Program

I was a bit weary of this at first as their weren't any reviews out their for this company and I did not know anybody else that had done it, however, it was legitimate and I had a wonderful experience. I taught in Madrid and I absolutely enjoyed my time there. The only complaints that I have is that it gets really hot in Madrid in the summer, especially in August, so it can get somewhat uncomfortable. It may also be a bit difficult for you if you are not used to the Spanish schedule as their days are very long. Generally I went to the school at 10am and didn't leave until around 9 because of the long 3 hour siesta in the middle of the day. Other than these two things it was a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone who has any interest in teaching or simply just wants to improve their Spanish.

I would increase the pay a little bit more, as it is very hard to live in Madrid on 500 euros a month.

About Spain Internship

Spain Internship is a student recruitment organization which connects students and businesses all over Spain. As a recruitment organization, we are looking for the best profiles for our companies and of course, we do not charge students for helping...